sacramento ride

God damn that was a gorgeous bike Gene. Is there anyway it van be fixed up?

Realistically costwise I think I'm better off finding a replacement and seeing if I can recoup some of the expense by parting out what is salvagable from this one. I liked that the 05 silver/blue is not a very common color scheme, I feel it fit me well and I don't like having what everyone else has, got to be different ya know? I'm gonna give it my best shot to replace the bike identically as to what I had before, shoot I've even found the identical discontinued tank pad at the manufacturer in the UK, got 2 left and one is mine.:thumbsup: now I just need the bike.

I work SAT............. Sunday is Good. How obout Eating Some Dead Flys off of 49. Then go from there. Latrobe and 50 about 9:35 AM

I work SAT............. Sunday is Good. How obout Eating Some Dead Flys off of 49. Then go from there. Latrobe and 50 about 9:35 AM

AHHH!!! There's our leader with a plan in hand. I think that would work for me.

What about the rest of you?? Is the ozz contingent in the house? Capt Raymond, Greyrocket?

Since this is your thread Steve your expected to show.

If Boss can be at he assembly point at 9:35 no excuses from anyone else.

9:30 It is................Latrobe and 50 !!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Those in the Greater Sacto Area that have Read this Thread and DO NOT SHOW (Gene-V-Max-To-Busa Excluded) will Officially have there MAN CARD REVOKED !!!!:moon:
It's a :rulez:

i will be there

It's the Chevron Station on Latrobe south of 50. The weather may play a role as to where we roll. There is a possibility of T Storms forecast over the weekend. Also a report of Hwy 16 freshly chip sealed for the last several days and probably continuing today.

What no pics? :rulez: You know I need pics so that I can live vicariously through you guys :lol:
Seriously though, hope all went well today and all had a good ride.:thumbsup:

I left Early. Chevellesteve and Pardini Decided to hit the Northern part of 49. Chevellesteve did take some Pics at the Diner but that's it. My Radar Dector Worked :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Steve and I rolled up 49 to Coloma and then on to Salmon Falls. I didn't take any pics either.

I did happen across another .Org member BJewel in the Diner. It was good to meet you Tony. Let's get together for a ride. :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to finally meet and ride with Steve to put a face and a Busa with the name.

it was a fun ride . i had a good time i had planed to take picture when we stoped for breaks . but these guys like to ride nonstop so the only pics i got where of people eating

Back