Ryan Schnitz Tuning.....

I couldn't say enough good things about my trips and phone calls with Ryan. I've personally taken 4 bikes to him, had a good friend take another and talked to Ryan on the phone several times. Aaron said it best, Ryan treats you like a really good friend helping another friend versus just trying to push you in and out. :thumbsup:

I couldn't say enough good things about my trips and phone calls with Ryan. I've personally taken 4 bikes to him, had a good friend take another and talked to Ryan on the phone several times. Aaron said it best, Ryan treats you like a really good friend helping another friend versus just trying to push you in and out. :thumbsup:

Justin like i said you and him are two of the best business experiences ive had and i deal alot with business's. My biggest pet peave is peoples attitude when you deal with them it can make or break a business relationship. Its when someone puts you as a priority and shows you matter for more than 30 seconds that truly mattes.

card16969 said:
Not a problem Justin just speaking the truth, you have always taken good care of me and i will always send you all the business i can.

Ain't that the truth!! I have only dealt with Justin on a couple small items but felt comfortable enough to pm him my credit card info. I will get anything I can from him simply because of his customer service! Justin is good people:bowdown:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back