RussellJ down on the Dragon

I don't like hearing about people going down at the bash. Glad you're ok and the busa doesn't look to bad at all. Hate to sound like a momma bear but how about you push your limits on the track and ride public roads with in the limits? Deal?

big Amen, big Amen BOB

here's one for wearing gear :beerchug: when Russel went over the bars, we think his face broke the windshield...the bike wouldn't have been the only thing with scars if he hadn't had his helmet on! then, he flipped over and landed on his back which left some more marks on the back of his helmet...thanks to his protective equipment, he got up and rode away!!

it was great to meet and ride with you, looking forward to the next time :beerchug:

IMG_7702 (Large).jpg

IMG_7703 (Large).jpg

IMG_7704 (Large).jpg

here's one for wearing gear :beerchug: when Russel went over the bars, we think his face broke the windshield...the bike wouldn't have been the only thing with scars if he hadn't had his helmet on! then, he flipped over and landed on his back which left some more marks on the back of his helmet...thanks to his protective equipment, he got up and rode away!!

it was great to meet and ride with you, looking forward to the next time :beerchug:

Yeah, if only I remembered the flight :lol:
I am still glad we do NOT have video of it! :laugh:

It was awesome meeting and riding with you also!

I'm last to know I see...playing catch up.

So sorry to hear about this Russell, but I'm glad you're OK and the Busa isn't too rashed up!! :)

Back