RussellJ down on the Dragon

Glad you're OK! Now, on with the Creeper races! Get some video!

Glad you're alright. Keep an eye on that stator cover, the factory covers are fragile.

Man russ you better be good damn it!!! i read the title and about had a heart attack!!! Rubber side down my friend!!! enjoy the rest of the vaca...i am glad you are good..

Already working on a parts list for Wang Ling. :laugh:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Ole WingWong will fix you up with parts and you'll be romping again soon.

Sorry about the getoff and happy that the injuries are minor.

It's a real biTEEch to run out of talent when it's needed most but it does happen!

Saddle up and go again! :beerchug:

Ole WingWong will fix you up with parts and you'll be romping again soon.

Sorry about the getoff and happy that the injuries are minor.

It's a real biTEEch to run out of talent when it's needed most but it does happen!

Saddle up and go again! :beerchug:

Yeah, training can only do so much. You know what to do but when it comes down to applying it is where the skill is acquired. I still believe I would have went off regardless if I would have kept a steady throttle. At least going off here I kept it to a very minor accident but who knows if I wouldve kept going at 30-35 through that tight turn.

I am glad nothing more serious happened to ya, bro!

Glad to hear you are well and still riding.

Russell Glad to hear that your Ok, Glad the bike running good, Im sure u were back out there today riding...

glad you ok russel...now you should put some diamond plate on it...lol

I appreciate all the concern and love by the way from all of you... even if it is embarrassing as hell it happened in the first place :laugh:

I am working on cutting up the video Ace shot of us riding up the dragon. It is 1.45GB so I have to cut it to get it on Youtube.

Noticed that you were hiding it at the CROT when you came back :whistle:

Part reason was because i thought it was jellyrugs silver 09 and there was another busa I parked it next to. But yes the main reason was to shun her like a red-headed step child :laugh:

Black sharpie is all you need for that.

Just make sure you stand at least 10 feet away when you take pics. :)

Black sharpie is all you need for that.

Just make sure you stand at least 10 feet away when you take pics. :)

:laugh: yeah I am not going to paint her for a while so photos will be taken from the good side :lol:. All i need is a new windscreen and emgos so you will be seeing an order for emgos from me soon :beerchug:

Back