Russell Day-Long Touring Saddle

Tank Bayard

Registered
just received mine yesterday, and did 128 miles on my 2014 'Busa today... very comfortable seat as I did not feel the usual places on the stock seat.
I'll have to do a much longer ride to see how it really does... but I can say I am very pleased at this point.

:bowdown:

How much did you pay and where did you get it from? Did you have to send them your oem seat? Tell us more on longer ride comfort compared to the oem seat. thanks

Nice seat but I am very happy with my stock seat one of my friends also has a gen 2 with a aftermarket seat he rode my bike and said he is going back to stock also :thumbsup:

How much did you pay and where did you get it from? Did you have to send them your oem seat? Tell us more on longer ride comfort compared to the oem seat. thanks

Russell Cycle Products, Shasta Lake, CA
$494
Send them a stock seat. (call to get a build date as they are backed up this time of year)
I will be commenting on the comfort as time/rides permit.

Nice seat but I am very happy with my stock seat one of my friends also has a gen 2 with a aftermarket seat he rode my bike and said he is going back to stock also :thumbsup:

Depends upon the stock seat too.
I have ridden around 10 different gen2's, most with the stock seat(and most aftermarket as well).
I wasn't surprised to notice that most of the stock seats were very hard and uncomfortable, including my own.
There were 2 however that were very soft and comfortable, even with only a couple hundred miles on them(not nearly enough to be broken in properly).
It seems that somewhere in the seat production run the foam densitys were changed.

Depends upon the stock seat too.
I have ridden around 10 different gen2's, most with the stock seat(and most aftermarket as well).
I wasn't surprised to notice that most of the stock seats were very hard and uncomfortable, including my own.
There were 2 however that were very soft and comfortable, even with only a couple hundred miles on them(not nearly enough to be broken in properly).
It seems that somewhere in the seat production run the foam densitys were changed.

About time I got lucky at something :beerchug:

Back