Running Rough...

dstar

Registered
Got a problem with my 03, has muzzy full exhaust, PCIIIusb, pair mod, BMC street filter, and new plugs.
It is running really rough at idle and stalls frequently and today the FI light came on for a little while.
It just started this recently and I was wondering if it is the high humidity we've been having lately, bad gas. or something more serious?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

disconnect the pc3 and see if it still does it, its a simple check and there have been known problems with them in the past, and worse case scenario you can rule that out if the problem doesnt go away....

Got a problem with my 03, has muzzy full exhaust, PCIIIusb, pair mod, BMC street filter, and new plugs.
It is running really rough at idle and stalls frequently and today the FI light came on for a little while.
It just started this recently and I was wondering if it is the high humidity we've been having lately, bad gas. or something more serious?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What is idle speed after the bike warms up ??? Should be 1200 +- 100rpm :beerchug:

What is idle speed after the bike warms up ??? Should be 1200 +- 100rpm :beerchug:
i turn mine up all the time the pos screw keeps backing back out and it goes down to 800 rpm...dont want to thread lock it as it needs to be able to be adjusted...

Thanks for the replies... it was the idle setting... I thought it was low but I was comparing to another make and model and wasn't sure

Back