Running lights..

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone done this or thought about it. Mounting bright running lights on the front wheel reflector bracket? I wonder how hard it would be to wire them up.

What do you all think?

Paul

Would not be very hard at all i'm running led lights in my front fender and that was easy running for them lights would be easy as well now just to find a small attractive lamp that you like would be the next thing

That would probably work very well. I've seen some of the light kits that cyclegadgets.com sells, and they look pretty good. That's a great idea!

Hey lazer here is what you want then they are spendy but they come polished, black or brushed, they have a fork mount or a caliper mount and a couple others check it out

Moto Lights

in there warrenty they even say they replace the bulbs for free when the burn out if your the original purchaser thats kinda cool

products_caliper.jpg

Thanks. I think I will check out some autoparts stores also. I think I have seen some little running lights on Ricer cars that looked kind of cool. Yea, those lights were pricy.

Well lazer if we meet up next weekend ya can take a look at them i called them and they just developed a mount for the busa so i said heck with it and blew some money probly shouldn;t of but i'll see what there all about if anything will give some great ideas on making brackets for yours when and if ya get around to doing them
cool.gif

hmm, so that means you will post pics once you get them installed right?
wink.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

hmm, so that means you will post pics once you get them installed right? [/QUOTE]

Of course
i ordered the ones that are powder coated black they should match my frame well to bad my forks aren't black also
sad.gif

but will remidy that later this year or next winter

Back