Run For The Wall, A Great American Patriotic City Wytheville, Virginia

Trashy

Registered
Run For The Wall, A Great American Patriotic City Wytheville, Virginia 5-23-2019. I want To Thank The City Of Wytheville For Truly Being A Great American Patriotic City !!!!

It all begin on the evening of 5-22-2019. With an Arrival Ceremony at Memorial Park. Then A Great Steak Dinner at the Moose Lodge. Couldn't ask for any better or so I thought.

Or so I thought; Beginning on the morning of 5-23-2019, it started with Breakfast at Withers Park & Spiller Elementary School. Then Those Children Gave A Great Program for us. They did one Medley with All The Branches of Services Theme Songs. That stuck in My head all day Long.

A friend of mine was telling me, that He missed the Steak Dinner. He went out to eat and someone payed for His Dinner. He then in turn payed for another vets dinner.

If anyone has the chance to spend the night or day in Wytheville, especially Vets, I Highly Recommend you doing so. Thank You, Wytheville, Virginia

Yellow09

Registered
That's one thing I find about many places in the US, patriotism is strong...your independence day is very important and well done.

We in Canada, not so much, we recognise our birthday but it's not a big deal.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickadimas1986