rumors

yamwon

Registered
I was wondering if any onw has heard any thing new about the new R1 of the new zx 10r supposed to be coming out next year. Just curious, some of you board members seem to have quite a few connections in the industry so what better place to start a talk about some rumors.

Some strong info. out there on a zx14rr. They do not want to label it 13 for superstious reasons.

Well not really, but hey this is a rumor thread, what do you want!

Some strong info. out there on a zx14rr.  They do not want to label it 13 for superstitious reasons.

Some strong info. out there on a zx14rr.  They do not want to label it 13 for superstitious reasons.

Must be a strong rumor since you posted it twice
smile.gif

Eric Bostrom has been pretty coy when being asked if there is going to be one and his response is "2004 is going to be an exciting year." I imagine Kaw is going to put out something pretty powerful, they have always been able to make horsepower on their bikes.

jesus, I hope the zx-10 stomps the GSXR1000. Suzuki would lash back with a furious bike to a nightmare we cant even imagine. Competition = faster bikes

woo hooo!

But usually, kawasaki neuters their bikes just before production, so all hope is lost

Mike

kaw_zx10_02_bikepics_37437.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna see the B King go into production.
Oh yeah...

Well I was just reading the June 2003 Performance Bikes magazine, (Brit Mag) better writing, honesty...etc

Anyway, they are showing the new 1200CC Blackbird. Rumored to have a V-tec Engine at least 150 Rear wheel horses, and DAMNIT!!!! Linked Freakin Brakes... Ah well take yourselves to Borders or Wherever you buy mags and check it out, interesting...

hate to say it guys but its gonna take a lot more than a new ZX10rr or rrr or rrrr or R1 to beat the gixxer, not sure if you've been paying attention but that whimpy little litre bike suzuki put out has been STOMPIN the 12, and even a few busas, you really need to get on one thats been broke in proper before you start having wet dreams about yamaha or kawasucki beating the gix in the next ten years. till 03 suzuki focused primarily on the 750, they won 7 straight AMA championships and the last 9 out of 11, now they focus on the litre class, ducati would be losing today if the gixxer did not have to be restricted, so in the real world the gixxer is the fastest litre bike in production and will be for some time, like the 1992 gsxr 750, this one will continue to improve with the coming years, kicking arse, and taking names....

Or as usual Kawi will give it a crap transmission so it'll spend more time in the shop than on the road!!!! LOL

Back