Rumors about 06 Busa

Lucky34

Registered
I was at a dealership with a couple of buddies who were looking for jackets and helmets, and I asked one of the salesmen about the 06 busa. He told me not to quote him on it, but he'd heard rumors of a 1400... Ok... sure... (I'm not believing anything until I see it). Then I asked a couple of other salesmen about it and they were sure that a 1400cc was on it's way with a shorter wheelbase and a lighter body... according to them, they were trying to turn the busa into a track bike... (again, whatever... I don't believe anything till I see it, but just thought I'd share with you guys)...

smile.gif

I have heard about lighter weight, but don't think they want the Busa to be a track bike.

The K5 is Suzuki's track bike, The Busa fills another niche. If anything, an 06 or 07 Busa update will have one goal, better straight line performance.

Things never change do they?
laugh.gif
The rumors run rampant this time of year.
biggrin.gif

I figure the '06 busa will remain unchaged AGAIN aside from color options and graphics... and then in '07 they will come out with a counter to the ZX-14... *IF* it doesn't fall on it's face right out of the gate. I don't expect it to give the busa a run for it's money in sales, or performance... let alone LOOKS. But if it comes close enough maybe Zuk will make some changes.
wink.gif

If I *KNEW* the '06 busa was going to be lightened and updated properly I'd wait to check it out before I bought a replacement for the 636. The way things stand though, the busa holds a market that nothing has touched yet and it's a niche market. I just don't see zuk spending any money on the busa until they have to...

well dont cont on dealers knowing there is one advertising 2006 on cycle trader. emailed him to see what he had acording to him he has been to the dealsers show and has some comming but wouldnt tell me color or anything about it
laugh.gif
but did welcome me to put down my deposit
wink.gif

Dealer show doesn't even happen until the first weekend in October, so I don't know what he thinks he knows. Maybe it was Mr. Suzuki himself, in disguise!
laugh.gif

if you would like to see the new busa, check it out on gixxer.com or go to google and type in 06 hayabusa and go to images

I was at a dealership with a couple of buddies who were looking for jackets and helmets, and I asked one of the salesmen about the 06 busa. He told me not to quote him on it, but he'd heard rumors of a 1400... Ok... sure... (I'm not believing anything until I see it). Then I asked a couple of other salesmen about it and they were sure that a 1400cc was on it's way with a shorter wheelbase and a lighter body... according to them, they were trying to turn the busa into a track bike... (again, whatever... I don't believe anything till I see it, but just thought I'd share with you guys)...

smile.gif
I really don't think Salesmen from dealerships know the inside secrets of Suzuki...

What's up with the blue silver, I like blue/silver and all, but they keep repeating those colors quite often.

nahhhhhhh those cant be production 2006 bikes there is no reflectors
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
also noticed some of the older years there were several colors on the limited ones wonder why U.S. only gets one choice. kinda liked the NY3:pearl Suzuki Deep Blue No.2 / Pearl Nebular Black

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127179248 -->

04_1300_1.jpg

Back