Rumble on noble

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Today was the 2nd Annual Rumble on Noble here in Anniston... a Harley fest, pretty much. There were HD's all over the place today on every street in and around town. I felt so alone on the road because I was surrounded by them! I only saw one other sportbike on the roads today. I didn't bother going to the "event" which is pretty much a street party with food and bands on... duh... Noble Street! I also didn't bother waving first to any of them except one pack of riders I was passing... but a select few riders waved to me first and I returned it.

I didn't expect any replies, here (got what i expected)... but was maybe hoping a Busa owner in the Area who's been lurking would have seen this one..... I guess not!

Anyway... I hope we all have a safe and happy (rest of) weekend!!! And hopefully we all can get some fun riding in!!!!

Hey Pan,

I know how you feel! Today was the 29th anniversary of the local Harley dealer here. I went with a guy I work with that rides a Harley. 9 out of 10 bikes that I saw today waved and I waved back. I don't know what it is but I get more waves from cruisers than I do sportbikes. Wanna get some stange looks pull up at a Harley event on a "Crotch Rocket".

I did race a 1200 Sportster though. He took off from a red light messing with the guy I work with who rides a Heritage Softail. I tapped the wifes knee and took off and went by them like they were sitting still. At the next red light the guy on the 1200 asked me what kind of bike I was riding cause he was doing 100mph when I blew by him. My only reply was HAYABUSA. He said I'll take your word for it.

Thanks for posting!

I get waves from all bikes around here... but HD riders wave less frequently. Sportbike riders in my area ALWAYS wave to me (and i hate if IF i'm unable to wave back, but always return with a nod if the wave is not possible). And, yes... I 've noticed that the older HD riders are ones who will always wave. The a-holes will not... because that's just the way they are and they won't change. But... I always show my good support for all bikers. That's just the way I am! We all face the same dangers..... even if we don't all face them at the same speeds....

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156658480 -->

Hey Pan....since you are so obsessed with waving, how about waving here....j/k

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2063667852598904740

or even better
biggrin.gif

http://revver.com/video/1409

I'm only a FIRM/STRONG believer in "waving" back to other riders IF you have the chance and the opportunity presents itself..... without doing harm to yourself or others. Period! LOL! That covers it, I think.......

This is my 1,000th post (if it matters at all. if so, noting it for that particular reason. thanks...)! Hey, I'm Tom Cruise! Top Gun!!!!

Nah. Not gonna go there!!! Don't worry!

It was cool seeing all the HD riders in my area!!! Even though, no sportbikes....... it was still cool to be a part of the weekend, here!!!! Thanks!!!!

Uh-oh! Here comes another heated waving post war.
[/QUOTE]

hehehe...sorry to disappoint but no war here...!!!
tounge.gif
I was just messing with Pan and he took it just as it was meant...a joke
biggrin.gif

Hey Pan...Congrats on the 1000th post....You really are a post ho
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

No........ I posted on every topic with my true intentions!!!!!!! LOL!!!! But..... thanks, man! I'm there! Yeah-hawww!!!!! etc, etc, etc,...... thanks..... !!!!

"I Love this forum!"... and that statement will never be in question or doubt..............

Back