rumble concept cyclop undertail

ruck

Registered
I recently purchased the rumble concept u tail from 1tail.com- has any one installed one of these or had one installed on a gen 1 busa?

Cant say as though I have

That is different looking, Please post pics once you get it done.

I have it and hate it. It came on my bike when I got it, it is on my list of things to change. Sorry I have no idea what is intail to putting it on. Hope you like it.

Personally, I like my hotbodies. Clean look and easy install.

As for the one you got, we need some background first: is there already an undertail installed on your bike, or is it still the stock undertail that came on the bike originally? If its original back there, you have some cutting to do. If you use the search function, I think someone has the whole process diagramed there. best of luck, and dont ever hesitate to ask questions!

I have an issue with the signal lights. how do they stay in place? I have not started the install yet. I am gathering info right now

Is this it

===================================================================

49968.jpg

I like thos two sepperated turn signal LEDs

If your running a stock undertail now get ready to do some cutting, Just did mine and was suprised how much I had to cut off. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

===================================================================

New Bike Pics 006.jpg

kjm why do you hate it?

My bike is stretched an lowered, I don't like how low the taillight is to the tire. I had to put a strut on my bike so I would no longer eat the undertail. I mainly just dont like the look, imo its not as clean as the one that is on Demmym's bike. I like that style much better.

heres pics- any thoughts on how they are supposed to stay in place?

I had one. Hot glue is how the turn signals are held in place. Push the signal in place and then hot glue all around the edges from the back. I took mine apart twice for repainted and never had a problem with it.
IMG_2717.jpg

Thanks alot guys. i talked to a rumble tech this morning and he said to use a hot glue gun and not epoxy because epoxy can damage abs plastic. it looks great on your bike Abi. Also, leds are water proof and will even work when submersed in water. i will keep you posted

Back