Rude Neighbors...

Sannosuke

Registered
Quite often I'll come home to this. Not a big deal per say but as I always back my vehicles it's starting to get annoying. The police have already ticketed them (not my doing!) and they still persist to park like that?

She doesn't want to park on the pad because (from what I can see) that Jeep leaks like a sieve...

Rude!.JPG

great neighbor you have there.. I would be responsible for the next ticket and the tow job..

& with her parking like that I'm (I drive the little silver peanut car) forced to make a wide blind right... not cool!

Have to be honest I would probably get a friends old heap and back into that thing doing thirty. Just saying.

tell that b!tch to move it away from your driveway or you'll have it towed. to me, she is being blatantly disrespectful and only givin' a crap about one person.

Maybe she is really ignorant of the whole situation. I'd talk to her first.
Posted via Mobile Device

Call and get her towed! No more Jeep and next time call and get her towed again. She will get the hint! :laugh:

great neighbor you have there.. I would be responsible for the next ticket and the tow job..

+1 on that. I'd call it in every single time she even came close to my driveway. Here in Colorado you can't park within six feet of a private drive. I'd be out there marking the six foot line and calling her ass in every time. Stuff like that just chaps my ass.

also, if it is leaking really bad, contact the city and report it. here there's a line dedicated to reporting smoking / leaking vehicles. t.c.e.q.(basically the texas e.p.a.) frowns on the possibility of contaminating the stormwater runoff. can lead to fines:whistle: at least she could "donate" her sod to your side:poke:

+1 on that. I'd call it in every single time she even came close to my driveway. Here in Colorado you can't park within six feet of a private drive. I'd be out there marking the six foot line and calling her ass in every time. Stuff like that just chaps my ass.

With one ticket you'd think she's get the hint...

Trying to be one of those 'good neighbors' and not ***** about every little thing but like you pointed out, stuff like this just speaks of self indulging ignorance to me!

I like the floorjack idea. That or put something in it's place. A big rock or traffic cone.

If she continually violates your space, you can continually have her towed. She hasn't got the message with the ticket so it will take a bullhorn to get her to clean her act up.
Get a lawnchair and wait for her to park there, cell phone or not a Bullhorn should snap her out of it.

Back