Rubs gettin hitched

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Congrats scrubabridedown......I mean stripherofhergown.
Hope you have an awesome wedding, and one heck of a happy life together.
Haven't met her yet......but she sounds like one incredible lady.....sure hope to meet her soon.
You have a great one dude, hope it's all perfect....best wishes
Yer Bud
Bill

Oh yeah.....they're gettin married tomorrow the 26th

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Pics! We want Pics!

Congratulations, Rubber!!! The very best for both of you...

As Big O said, WE WANT PICTURES !!!!

P.S. - Is it just me or does anyone else thinks that this must be the forum where more members are getting married lately?

SO thats where he's been hinding . The brotha got his priorities st8. Aint nothing worse than getting cut off from the waist down
laugh.gif

Congratz and many year of happiness Playaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

congrats hope you have many years of happiness together. hope she lets you come back and play here at the org every once in awhile, we been missin ya. and once again, WE WANT PICS

biggrin.gif

Again??

tounge.gif

JK

I wish the best for RSD and his new bride! She sounds awesome and he deserves it!

Enjoy the honeymoon brotha!

-Ripper

So that's the deal...... Wondered where he'd been hiding! Congrat's on the wedding.

Someone may have already suggested this, but....got pictures?  

Congratulatins bro!!!  I wish you and your new wife all the best.  Lookin' forward to seeing you back around here, but I'm sure you've got more important things to take care of now.  
tounge.gif

Well that would explain some of his absence...
Still not quite right around here....

Congrats Rubber and I wish you the best... I'll be celebrating my 1st anniversary Aug 17. And its been a learning experience.. Best advice I can give you is ---- think long and hard before you speak
smile.gif

Back