Rubbs The Man

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
20200328_130704.jpg

20200328_130716.jpg

Andy1.jpg

Just wanted to shout out to my buddy Andy! Thank you good sir for the Hayabusa swag! You are the man Rubb!

Was this Rubb, I guess if it was 340kms/hr it might have been…..??
I speed just about everywhere I go,can't help it,its a real illness,been in therapy for it for years. Doesn't help.

they just don't apply to me.

It is kind of a funny story tho...I was pulled for speeding in that block.Its now a favourite spot for cops to sit and wait for the stupid (like me). I have 99.9% of the speed traps around here committed to memory.Got pulled,told the cop I was rushing home because my bike was overheating due to a cooling system failure. Excuse # 85 in Rubb's book..."How to beat a ticket". Hehehehe,it worked. Hey don't ask me,I don't make this shi7 up,just report the news.
Wheelie thru busy intersection with no license,no insurance,no valid plate....I rode away from that one too. I live a charmed life.
Rubb.

I speed just about everywhere I go,can't help it,its a real illness,been in therapy for it for years. Doesn't help.View attachment 1617281

View attachment 1617282 they just don't apply to me.View attachment 1617283

It is kind of a funny story tho...I was pulled for speeding in that block.Its now a favourite spot for cops to sit and wait for the stupid (like me). I have 99.9% of the speed traps around here committed to memory.Got pulled,told the cop I was rushing home because my bike was overheating due to a cooling system failure. Excuse # 85 in Rubb's book..."How to beat a ticket". Hehehehe,it worked. Hey don't ask me,I don't make this shi7 up,just report the news.
Wheelie thru busy intersection with no license,no insurance,no valid plate....I rode away from that one too. I live a charmed life.
Rubb.
I knew it.....

Same old Rubb . Hope all is good ....
Wholly Molly how u been bruva? Rubb is doing good.Just fighting the Covid monotony like most others.Hoping "The Evil Corona" hasn't touched you or your family or friends. I have a new to me Busa. Ignore the for sale part of the post,I'm keeping it. Have a look HERE
Rubb.

Wholly Molly how u been bruva? Rubb is doing good.Just fighting the Covid monotony like most others.Hoping "The Evil Corona" hasn't touched you or your family or friends. I have a new to me Busa. Ignore the for sale part of the post,I'm keeping it. Have a look HERE
Rubb.

Thats a sweet ride Rubb . We all safe here Just picked up a 2019 Black Busa so the fun begins again .

You've been buffing. Look at that deep deep paint. NICE.
Trying to figure out the name you gave her. Geist is German for ghost is it not? Looked up Frau...latin for craftsman or similar?
Geist....mmmmm
Rubb.

You've been buffing. Look at that deep deep paint. NICE.
Trying to figure out the name you gave her. Geist is German for ghost is it not? Looked up Frau...latin for craftsman or similar?
Geist....mmmmm
Rubb.
View attachment 1617757
Yes it is GeisterFrau is ghost women I should have spelt like this not just Geist Frau Correct is Geister Frau

Back