Rubbs new ride,better pics....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
My new Electra Glide. Thats a neat name. Everybody say it...

E-LECTRA...GLIDE...

Couple new pics,shrinked to upload faster.

Course if i really wanted them shrinked...I would have just put them in cold water. :laugh:

For da camera geeks...I'm tryin to learn. Just a full shot no magic.

Rubber Tied Down.

bag 1.jpg

sharpened the bike...blurred the backgound.

Any time you can blur the background in life.....I thinks it a good thing.:laugh:

RSD.

bag 2.jpg

Last edited:
Old castles in the background, not like they have in Europe...but not too bad eh? ???

R S D

bag 3.jpg

Cool road. Pacific ocean on right. Bird santcuary on left. 600 acers old growth forrest just beyound that....Rubbb's house...block away.Who has got a great view. Lets see it.

Rubb-a-dub-dub.

bag 4.jpg

Last one. Thats you guys....The pacific/north west group...just on the other side of them mountains.

bag 5.jpg

Sweet ride bro. But someone stole your heel shifter:whistle:
What happened to the Big Dog?

starring Charles Bronson right?

No, woofy gonna get put on a dyno run and tuned up.:thumbsup:

RSD.
Yessir... I will find you a copy of the movie :) Would like to hear the results on Fido when you get off the dyno.. that S&S is supposed to make great torque..

Congrats on the other new scoot :)

Sweet ride bro. But someone stole your heel shifter:whistle:
What happened to the Big Dog?

Funny you mention that.I'm not sure I would ever use it,I'm still new at this.:laugh:

Big Dog can run faster and better. Gonna get The Husky dyno tuned.Post pics of that and dyno sheet for those interested when it happens.

RSD.

Not bad for a couch.

I like how the helmet clashes.

Don't paint it. Screw the matching accessories, color coordinated, leather bandanna, $75 t-shirt HD crowd. STAND OUT!

Back