Rubb's free stuff to good member's thread.

Ok figured as much but wanted to be sure :laugh: wish you woulda posted this thread yesterday I woulda asked you to throw those in the box with the tail lights and saved $$ on shipping

Ok figured as much but wanted to be sure :laugh: wish you woulda posted this thread yesterday I woulda asked you to throw those in the box with the tail lights and saved $$ on shipping

I'll stick 'em in a envelope tomorrow. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Thanks a lot Rubb :beerchug: you sure your not gonna post up any more goodies or clearance sales that might intrigue me?? Might be better to hold off on shipping and set me up a running tab :laugh:

Guess Steel watch. I think its made of stainless...:thumbsup:

Andy, I have an extensive watch collection and would love to add the Guess. :bowdown:

I received the two hats in the mail today. They are great. Safety glasses will work also. Thanks a bunch. Bob :cheerleader:

Andy, I have an extensive watch collection and would love to add the Guess. :bowdown:

I received the two hats in the mail today. They are great. Safety glasses will work also. Thanks a bunch. Bob :cheerleader:

sweet. Someone who has a love for nice time pieces. It will look good in your collection Bob. I will ship tomorrow.

Rubb.

Semi...not as bad as I thought. I can cover shipping(25-30 bucks depending),but only have the fronts in black,let me know.

Rubb.

thanks bro, i'll take the fronts but let someone else who needs the gold rear one have it...btw, pm me your paypal address too :beerchug:

Gone are;
the knife from spain
Guess watch
swing arm sliders
blk front calipers
spikes
bar ends
Nike watch
Gen II tail lite
ring

enjoy them guys.

Im Game for the first horn knife if you still have it. So didn't sell your truck I take it?

Edit: looks like Poppy got the horn Knife, I hope he likes it. Hope things are well for you Rubb, you usually dont see people giving away their stuff unless their in really bad times. Be good bro.

I have shipped all the goods.
But I am tired,pissed off and burned out.
So,I made an' error at the post office this morning.I have about 15 tracking numbers to PM to you guys. problem is,I dont know which number goes with each member name. Sorry about that. I could just post all the numbers here? Or we could wait and see that everything shows up. I dunno.

RSD.

I have faith that things will show up as promised. if I receive anything I wasn't supposed to or don't receive something I was I'll send you yet another PM. until then don't sweat the small stuff. find a hammock and a beer and relax a little.

I'd like to think that guys wouldn't complain about receiving free chit tracking# or not.... just sayin :whistle:

Back