RUBBING. Extended and lowered. Fixes?

TTSBIG

Registered
I have my 2003 which i have added 4-6" extenstions and the roaring toys lowering links. At he track I run the links on the middle home and on the street I run them on the highest setting. I weigh 220lb. At the track when launching I rub on the clear reflector and lic plate light (which is not cracked) and I also have a 3inch hole in the under tail right in front of that. Are there other under tails that would help? Any suggestions?:please:

Change your spring, if your budget allows a built shock could help your et and fix this
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a rear shock built by traxxon dynamics with an 1100# spring. Its too stiff for my setup. It only has a couple thousand miles on it. I'm willing to let it go fairly cheap.

hey bw, would the shock work well for a 250 lb rider and a 4 inch stretch?

Here's the shock and build sheet.

IMG_0012 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0015 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0015cropped.jpg

like i said, i'd take it off of your hands, but just don't have the cash right now. if you have it when it's time for the 240 rear, i'll get back at you

like i said, i'd take it off of your hands, but just don't have the cash right now. if you have it when it's time for the 240 rear, i'll get back at you

TTSBIG hs dibs since this is his thread. I'll let you know if he doesn't want it.

if you still have it by the time i'm back in the states, you'll be begging me to take it, lol.

If he doesn't want it.... What do you want for it? I'm 200 lbs fully geared. Thinking of stretching a few inches..is this ok for me?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back