Rubbersidedown A+++

dewie

Registered
Well guys I am blown away there are guys on the org like Andy. On my Busa for paraplegic thread I showed off my bike and mentioned I was looking for a used hump.

Andy came up with a used hump that he claimed had a bunch of scratches on it. He must of spent hours on it power polishing it cause it is like a mirror! It's nicer than my old bike and I bought it off the showroom. And of coarse he would take a dime for it. I'm blown away by that.

But the box was completely filled with other goodies from Hayabusa hat, stickers, glasses for night riding, sweet key chain, few good luck charms and a costly set of razrwire Oakly sun glasses with Bluetooth! He knew my hands are busy and I can't check my phone while riding so I don't know how he did it but he hooked me up big time!! I will attach a photo of all the stuff and you can't take a pic in my house with out my kid photo bombing in the background.

I just wanted to say thanks to Andy and the other members like Proffesor for chipping in for shipping. It touched my heart to see what a stranger but fello Busa brother did for me.

And when we hit the left coast Andy we will look you up and take you up on the Whale watching.

Can I get a thumbs up for these guys??

Nothing but thumbs up for him. This is one of the main reasons I love the org. So many people here are willing to help each other

uuggghhh.. can some one explain how to attach a photo.. I tried on the laptop and iphone. Does attaching photos get harder to do or do I get dumber..

uuggghhh.. can some one explain how to attach a photo.. I tried on the laptop and iphone. Does attaching photos get harder to do or do I get dumber..

Click Go Advanced
Then scroll down to Manage Attachments
Select from your hard drive

You can always pick up the phone too Bro. I wont talk yer ear off like I did today.

Just treat me, like I treat family...

Call COLLECT. :laugh:

Rubb.

You wanted to see my bike...

First pic is my Gen II,up on the lift getting new plastics.I decided to stay stock,its that rare CANADA ONLY color.:thumbsup:

Second pic is my Gen I. Its had some recent changes. (this pic is 3 weeks old):laugh: HMF,touring screen gone. New exhaust now, and some other krap.

Rubb.

IMG_0127.jpg

a2.jpg

And to think everyone told me RSD was a useless, selfish, cruel and uncaring mug. They were wrong!

Good on ya RSD. What goes around, comes around...

nice toys RSD. Don't know if I'm more jealous of your bikes or man cave. I'll put you on my speed dial from now on. And I think I was the one talking your ear off, you probable rang your own door bell to say someone was at your door haha. My wife looked at your tough guy avatar picture and said you really can't judge a book by its cover. Guess she doesn't know how tight us bikers are..

nice toys RSD. Don't know if I'm more jealous of your bikes or man cave. I'll put you on my speed dial from now on. And I think I was the one talking your ear off, you probable rang your own door bell to say someone was at your door haha. My wife looked at your tough guy avatar picture and said you really can't judge a book by its cover. Guess she doesn't know how tight us bikers are..

Doorbell was the girl across the street. Her and her Mom are going away for a couple days. Half the block gets me to watch their houses when they leave town.For some reason they think that if the ugly guy with the tattoo's,motorcycles,brain injury and Rottweillers is minding their property word will get out that that is not the house to break into. I dont know where they get that from....I'm really a nice guy.???

I have the keys to half the houses on my street. I'm the neighbourhood watch. DIRTBAGS.:crowbar:

(avatar) I've got uglier pictures than that.:laugh:

Just dont let your daughter see them...poor little girl would be scared for life. :rofl: She looks very cute by the way.:thumbsup:

Maybe show the wife this picture of one of my tattoo's...then she will fully understand the Busa sickness.

Show her this one too. I'm very handy at fixin' shi7.

Rubb.

busa tat.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Was it you RSD saying you lost your key chain? Maybe it was in the box you shipped to him :laugh:

Anything is possible...but no.:laugh:

No, Duane got my cool red key chain. "Remove before Flight" type. I lost one of those little rubber ones that say Hayabusa.

Good thought thou. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

Back