Rubber windscreen grommets

yeah dude, But did you see those gaps around the top. It's all the way around. Is that normal? It's nothing like that w/ the stock 1. Sorry to be such a pain, and thanks for al the help!!
I think you would be happier with the Power Bronze.

Postal.
Postal,

Did you paint the outer portions of your screen? Or is that a PB option? :super: That's schweet as Hell!!!   :super:
Bullet: Thanks. The PB came that way. My best friend Bob talked me into it. I am really glad I bought it. Bob has one on his 02 silver (see pic). :cool:

4amigos.jpg

Hmmm... Thanks for the pic. That helps my decision. I was considering painting the outer area of my Zero Gravity like that but now that I see your photo, it doesn't look quite as good on silver/grey as it does your black LE. I think I'll leave mine as is. Still, though, that look is KILLER on yours. ;)

I agree that something is jacked, but haven't a clue what 2 do about it. Guess I'll put the OEM back on. I really wanted the dark smoke. It looked good from afar..oh well. thanks 4 the help guys!!..............................until the next time I screw sumthin else up??? :D

p.s....Yo twisted, why don't ya clean it up for me. And while your @ it, finish the deck too!!! (I'll supply the drinks!)

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068262638 -->

Back