rubber/vinyl flooring

Costco sells a diamond plate roll out mat for cars to park on. I think it's 9x17 feet if I'm not mistaken. less than 250, I think it's around 160.

Costco just had a deal on that enterlocking rubber mats . Not sure if its still on sale

wait- your busa has a floor?? its not that one from the other thread 'can't seem to get this busa up to speed', is it??

:laugh:

use a paint- for your garage that is... or your busa, if that strikes you as proper... just one mans opinion...

Costco sells a diamond plate roll out mat for cars to park on. I think it's 9x17 feet if I'm not mistaken. less than 250, I think it's around 160.

I went out and bought a roll that day. It was $170, but now I'm thinking about Rhino Lining it.

I went out and bought a roll that day. It was $170, but now I'm thinking about Rhino Lining it.

Glad I could help. I was looking at it just the day before your post. I'm trying to decide between that or the modular black and red checker floor that Sears sells. The checker floor is quite a bit more expensive but it looks really cool. Only problem is spills. You would have to pull it apart if something ran between the tiles.

Glad I could help. I was looking at it just the day before your post. I'm trying to decide between that or the modular black and red checker floor that Sears sells. The checker floor is quite a bit more expensive but it looks really cool. Only problem is spills. You would have to pull it apart if something ran between the tiles.

I thought about the same thing. I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of doing that if that ever happened.

Back