Rubbah needs a good artist , someone

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
peepul , I would like to have some airbrush work done on my bike . This town however,is full of incompetance .
Well, sort of . Thats a bit harsh , but hey , what can ya do .
if your an artist[drawing/sketching] is what I'm guessing I need....ya , I'm one of the incompetant ones , then I would like to hear from you,and also mail you a check or something.

I have found someone who can airbrush an almost exact copy of a picture or photo .

So, all I need is the picture .

I have an idea that I would like turned into reality .

send Rub a PM for starters....my email is still screwy.

Rubber... Rev might be able to help you.
my buddy Rev....DOH .

I gotta get ofF the crack.... that, an stop smokin' the shid.
Hey, If I was worth a shiot drawing I would be a real Artist. Remember, I am a graphic artist... Hell I am looking for someone to help me get my Bomber Style Nose art Worked up to put on Lilah. If you need something on the computer or a photo enhanced I am your man...
When it comes time to draw Comic book characters or the human form... I'm Useless...

Rubbah, if I could I would, You know it...

Rubbuh, PM me and let me know what you're lookin' to do. Might be somethin' I can hook you up with, man.

Hey Rub.......I can draw incredibly detailed stick men, with fingers and everything........you want
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif

Hey Rub.......I can draw incredibly detailed stick men, with fingers and everything........you want
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif
They're prolly anatomically correct, too knowin' Monsta!
laugh.gif
Well.......li'l bigger than normal, but that's just Me.
Normal's 2" or so right.
muscle.gif

tounge.gif
2" on a 3" or so tall stick man should be about normal... but that's just Me... Hehehehehehehehe....
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Normal's 2" or so right.
muscle.gif

tounge.gif
2" on a 3" or so tall stick man should be about normal... but that's just Me... Hehehehehehehehe....
laugh.gif
So the anotomically correct part should be 67% as big as yer body........yikes.....someone gimme a gun........or a comealong!!!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Normal's 2" or so right.
muscle.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
So the anotomically correct part should be 67% as big as yer body........yikes.....someone gimme a gun........or a comealong!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back