Rubb wants too buy this armour

I couldn't wait Ego...contrary to yer exellent advice,I got 1 today.

I was just never happy with the amount of armour in my Joe Rocket Phoenix suit.  So, I'll wear it under that.

What was even more cool...  I found another Teknic shirt that is awesome.  Blk/Wht with a cream colored stripe.

My buddy at the shop said I could have it,he bought a few for his employee's(counterman shirts), and  I sometimes work there(althou I dont let him pay me) he said take it.  I said, put it on my account.

cool shirt thou....

1.jpg

You may want to track down a "Pheonix" Bullfighter vest. I know that server racers here use them, and walk away from some very nasty spills on the track.

If you want less bulk, look into the Teknic full spine protector. I wear one under my gear. It's comfortable and lite.

Nevermind.  I should have finished reading the last posts.
blush.gif

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120050740 -->

so whatya think about it Rub? ... hehe I guess you know my opinion..

just curious what ya thought about it after ya get to fiddle with it.

so whatya think about it Rub?    ... hehe I guess you know my opinion..

just curious what ya thought about it after ya get to fiddle with it.
I think its gonna work perfect under my mesh gear. That shid has squat for back protection(a little chunk of foam). I believe I bought 80 bucks worth of piece of mind.

Not as heavy duty as the picture, but you gave an' incredibly accurate opinion.

I aslo wouldn't recomend them for anyone above 210 pounds. I carry most of my weight in my arms, shoulders, and chest. Another inch or 2 in the chest and it wouldn't have fit.

thx Ego... great pre-buy report.

Back