Need American to buy item
Receive item
mail to Rubb
Low dollar item (not asking for you to buy me a Busa or anything) :laugh:
Rubb pays U via paypal,prior to u doing anything
Gratuity can be negotiated.

YOU>
<RUBB

...and here I was thinking of how many therapist numbers you'd be receiving....
Mouse over my avatar to see my new "Location."
I hope it causes the newbies to go...

I hope at least 1 or 2 of them sorta believe it...maybe even send a PM or 2 out to others members/mods/admins to ask if I might really be posting from:
I know my bro's on here will back up the idea and fuggin run with it. :thumbsup:
I love me....

^ perhaps something that I should be bringing up at my next "session."

Rubb.

Last edited:
Hey Ruhbah....

I hope that "thing" wasn't a rubber?

They don't ship those to Canada, as they don't make the small sizes.
You son of a ....
Awesome jelly... :bowdown: ....

How u bin Bro ? Long time no chat. Everything good? You and yours all Covid-Free etc ? How's the bike?
Rubb.

Love ya...ya bastid.

LOL, just like you I get p'd off some times and disappear for a while.

All good here, bike going strong still spotless and shiny.

Just got the wife a present for a song, cheaper than what my Busa should sell for, 40K miles, just went through it A to Z a few repairs and it is better than new. Brings back memories, I use to work for these folks when still young and pretty. Lordy knows what they have done after I left them, they probably spend too much money on Formula 1 and try to save it on their cars.

Merc.jpg

I can hook you up also but shipping to you is expensive. Think that small box I think was $26 US. Not sure if they know you and charge more.....
:laugh: That is whack...26 bucks. :redface: Did I paypal u for that?
Oh ya,I remember now...Cheque is in the mail Bro. :rolleyes:
A member on here,very cool guy,eyed up some chrome skull bolts I had on one of my Busa's. Asked about them,I said no worries. Bought him 2 bolts at my local bike shop(I paid 10-20 bucks for them)...shipped them off.
80 bucks for shipping.Box was the size of a deck of cards.
Destination...India. Guy at my post office said it would be a miracle if they got there at all. They did. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

:laugh: That is whack...26 bucks. :redface: Did I paypal u for that?
Oh ya,I remember now...Cheque is in the mail Bro. :rolleyes:
A member on here,very cool guy,eyed up some chrome skull bolts I had on one of my Busa's. Asked about them,I said no worries. Bought him 2 bolts at my local bike shop(I paid 10-20 bucks for them)...shipped them off.
80 bucks for shipping.Box was the size of a deck of cards.
Destination...India. Guy at my post office said it would be a miracle if they got there at all. They did. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
Those bar ends prob cost you $100 to send to me. Well even though we feel feel like we’re hooking someone up we’re just making post office rich....

Not sure if it was Canada. But I shipped Heli bars to Australia for about the same and you saw the box it was tiny and weighed nothing.

But glad to hook you up hopefully it helps.

I know it's already handled @rubbersidedown but feel free to tag me if your making a thread like this. I would have gladly ordered it up for ya :thumbsup:.
anytime I can help I'll do whatever I'm able too.

Back