Rubb made a new friend but......don't get too excited........

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's not a girl. :laugh:

Actually,I'm doing sorta OK in that department. For ONCE in my life I'm actually meeting women and not instantly sleeping with them.:whistle:

But anyway...back to the topic. I rarely get to meet other Busa enthusiasts. I have several things working against me:

1. I live in Canaduh.

2. I live on an' island that has 6 Busa's...and I own 2 of them.:laugh:

3. I live in Western Canaduh.:rofl:

Busa's are just not popular up here. They are rare. So when I see one,I never miss the oportunity to meet the guy...and buy his bike.:thumbsup:

Anyway,I met Org member gbusaman today. He has one post. hahaha,too funny. He lives across the river and has only been here once.Well I met up with him today and we got in a little ride (the kid can ride,pretty much fearless) he was on Rubb's tail the whole way,and I ride like an' azzhole.:laugh:
We got in a little ride then came back to my shop to hang out and shoot the breeze. Real nice guy. Very smart,very knowledgeable about Gixxer's. He had 5 at once.Reminds me of someone I know....hehehe.

Well....Rubb got to have some fun today.

RSD.

OOps...pics or it didn't happen. :rulez8bn:

Rubb and gbusaman.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

:laugh: damn you one fugly dude rub! Not really bro awesome you guys got the chance to hang and chill!

I think that grey Gen2 blasted past me on the highway from Langford yesterday... how many can there be here? :laugh:

I think that grey Gen2 blasted past me on the highway from Langford yesterday... how many can there be here? :laugh:

If they were going stoopid fast,atleast twice the speed limit then.... it wasn't me.:whistle:

You live in Vic and we have not met yet. Whats wrong with this picture. ???

Send me a PM. Would could ride or grab a cup O' joe.

RSD.

If they were going stoopid fast,atleast twice the speed limit then.... it wasn't me.:whistle:

You live in Vic and we have not met yet. Whats wrong with this picture. ???

Send me a PM. Would could ride or grab a cup O' joe.

RSD.

He was alone and riding fast... got to love the sound of a Busa signing her hi-rpm song! :thumbsup:

Only been back in Victoria (Saanichton, actually) since mid-June, been slumming it out in Ontario for 6 years for work. Nice to be back! Be glad to meet you for a coffee but no posting details of our bromance on the forum! Folks will talk. :laugh:

Western.... Island.... Sounds like my next trip to Friday harbor I might have to stay on the ferry an extra stop lol.

Back