Rubb Has The Dreaded Ganglia Lol

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have a lump in my wrist.Its about the size of a small marble and just as hard. Friends and fam were freaked out by it because of the recent cancer scare that I had.So I whent to the doctor to have it cut out.Well apparently it needs the attention of a plastic surgeon. But doc said not to worry,it can stay in there for now until it gets bothersome. The apparent cause...over use of the wrist joint. (fill in masturbation joke here);)
So actual cause...for me anyway,too much twisting of the throttle and use of front brake. LOL.
So,I will leave it be until it starts to put unmanageable pain and restriction on the wrist joint.These things like to take up residence on the tendons below the wrist.

So,for us,they can be unavoidable. What am I gonna do? Stop twisting the wrist? NOT gonna happen.

Enjoy the sunshine folks,beware the Ganglia.:rofl:

RUBB.

My son was treated very badly by a karate instructor when he was young and had one surgically removed. He has never complained and is nearly 30 now

I had one on a finger and had it removed over 8 years ago. Even though it was small it cause a great deal of discomfort. A couple days after the surgery, I could work with less pain even though the stitches were still in.

Had it done surgically myself as well, posterior left wrist. That was probably 20 years ago and not a peep from it since!

Back