Rubb got a new hobbie....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Knife throwing. I love it.

Course, the first time my rowdy friends came over they broke 2 of them
laugh.gif

Never realized how cool chuckin' sharp objects was.

I went and got a set of thicker more sturdy ones.

I'm gettin' to be not too bad at it.

I'll click a couple pics next time I'm in the shop.

RSD.

Dont buy these ones men...they sug. They are deadly accurate,but a design flaw allows them to break at the arrows...(to much good metal cut away for advertising).

This model of SOG....dont buy 'em.

Rubb.

fu99072.jpg

(MrGxr @ Dec. 04 2006,15:45) Good to hear you are getting a "safe" hobbie there... LOL
There's nothing like gettin' all drunk with yer buddies and throwing knives...indoors.
crazy.gif

RSD.
iamwithstupid.gif

Can't go wrong with Gil Hibbens- ever see the Steven Segall movie "Under Siege" where he throws the knife and sticks it in the terrorist's throat? That was a Hibben thrower...

Try this site for a variety Rubb-

Linky

Hibben.jpg

I took up sword fighting once. But some of my buddies came over and one of my kids got decapitated - nothing to worry about though, the doctors were able to sew his head back on.

My wife put her foot down after that incident and I took up basket weaving.

My former sword club members
image20.jpg

yup...I really dig tossin around the 'ol tac knife.

Momma wasn't exactly impressed when it ended up chipping her ceramic tile.

She wasn't impressed either when it ripped a slit in the couch.

Not to mention the time it almost got stuck in the outlet.

And I'm not even gonna touch what happened when it got stuck in one of the extension cords.

(Shibumi @ Dec. 04 2006,16:25) Can't go wrong with Gil Hibbens- ever see the Steven Segall movie "Under Siege" where he throws the knife and sticks it in the terrorist's throat? That was a Hibben thrower...

Try this site for a variety Rubb-

Linky
cool link...thanks man.

(PACIFICBUSA @ Dec. 04 2006,17:29) yup...I really dig tossin around the 'ol tac knife.

Momma wasn't exactly impressed when it ended up chipping her ceramic tile.

She wasn't impressed either when it ripped a slit in the couch.

Not to mention the time it almost got stuck in the outlet.

And I'm not even gonna touch what happened when it got stuck in one of the extension cords.
I hear ya my Island Brother. Some bad stuff can happen when throwing sharp objects around one's domicile.

crazy.gif

(ranman @ Dec. 04 2006,17:38) here is a pic of rubb

haha
super.gif
I love that jacket....hahahaha

There will be some knife throwing competition at the next Busa Get-Together I go to.

eek2.gif

sharpen them up....

Hey Rub I find a lot of decent cheap deals for throwing knives that you don't realy care about tipping out or bending at the gun shows. Just keep it in mind next time you go. Another great place is flea markets. There is normaly at least one guy who has a bunch selling cheap. They aren't the greatest steel but great for throwing at trees.

(SpeedAdict @ Dec. 04 2006,17:46) Hey Rub I find a lot of decent cheap deals for throwing knives that you don't realy care about tipping out or bending at the gun shows. Just keep it in mind next time you go. Another great place is flea markets. There is normaly at least one guy who has a bunch selling cheap. They aren't the greatest steel but great for throwing at trees.
X-alent idea's Bro. Thanks.
bowdown.gif

RSD.

Back