Rubb’s the Man ! !

Kiwi Rider

Registered
What a guy!
Thanks so much my Canadian newest bestie.
You made a Kiwi very happy today.
My new SUZUKI GSXR jacket arrived today from a very generous member of this community we affectionately call ‘ the oRg’
Rubb gave this jacket to me, and I love it!!!
Fits me perfectly and I’ll be wearing it to weddings, funerals, work do's, formal dinner parties, oh and on many upcoming rides this summer and beyond.
My mate is gonna be so jealous, he would love a GSXR jacket in true blue and white Suzuki colours!
Once again, thanks Rubb, you’re awesome :bowdown:
A happy Kiwi....
DCEA3475-410D-4A12-9B6F-F933334E04EA.jpeg

Now I have two awesome GSXR jackets!
4AE21DE0-E62F-4317-9008-D860FB1F9A9A.jpeg

Oh sure blame the mailman. Everybody blames the mailman!
Ya gotta be real careful with that blame stuff Bro.
Remember all them years they were know to go "postal"

"Where's your mail?" "Here's your mail ya bastid"
guns.gif

I however, will never have that problem with my postal worker.
I reached out to her,during this "Covid time" at the mailbox's one day and thanked her (with a bottle of her favorite wine).
I told her I felt she was "essential services" and was out on "the front lines" people need their Gub'ment checks etc. I however,don't...I just want my 20 dollar krap item from Amazon. :laugh:
Rubb.

Ya gotta be real careful with that blame stuff Bro.
Remember all them years they were know to go "postal"

"Where's your mail?" "Here's your mail ya bastid" View attachment 1624268

I however, will never have that problem with my postal worker.
I reached out to her,during this "Covid time" at the mailbox's one day and thanked her (with a bottle of her favorite wine).
I told her I felt she was "essential services" and was out on "the front lines" people need their Gub'ment checks etc. I however,don't...I just want my 20 dollar krap item from Amazon. :laugh:
Rubb.
what a flirt...a scoundrel...a rogue...

Back