RTGT home and wet

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Made it home a few minutes ago. My feet and hands look like prunes but otherwise dry, thanks to the frogg toggs. Thought I'd post a couple picks of the knee pucks, virgins no more. First time getting a knee down, can't wait to do it again. It's like crack, once you do it, you don't want to stop.

100_2924.jpg

100_2925.jpg

:beerchug: same story with the wet ride here. When I got home I had a copy of where the blue in my suit is tattoo'd on my skin :rofl: took a 30 min shower to even make a dent at taking it out. I even had a long sleeve under :poke: o well. PLENTY worth it!

It was fun to get a chance to meet you and talk to you at hell bender! Sorry I rode off so quickly! I wanted to ride with a few members going on 28 to CROT! Glad you made it home! Just got home an hour ago!

It was fun to get a chance to meet you and talk to you at hell bender! Sorry I rode off so quickly! I wanted to ride with a few members going on 28 to CROT! Glad you made it home! Just got home an hour ago!

Great sitting and talking with you Sat. morning. Kind of relaxing out in the early morning shooting the crap about bikes and cars.

Check out the pics at US129Photos. None of the actual scrape that I could see, but damn close. We need to do it all again soon.

Back