RSD's RIDE is READY

I layed about five coats of Hi-Build on them ugly textured dash pieces .   Then....get this,   my "Little House Mouse" did the wet sand an' prep .  They look awesome....she did awesome...why.....'cause SHE IS AWESOME...

check these out.....painted dash,polished levers, polished bar ends...
Looks most excellent RSD!Just curious how flexible Hi Build is-never used it,but love the way your inners look.
Hi build works great if you wetsand the inners well first.
Be sure to get in the little crevices well.....that's the most likely place for the paint to chip out later.
Takes quite a few coats to cover those little ridges......I did 5 on mine just to be sure......turned out like glass.
Thanks,I think they look dynamite smooth & painted.

Michelle,BT,Grab n' ,Fly,Black n blu,Busa Bro,Ninja,Tbone,Haywood,Cloud,Let er Eat,Hawaii,Bigdog,McT,DaddyFat,BigBS,Sage,Rich,thanks fer all the fine comments , means alot, this is a tuff room.

Q's....
      BusaNut,Monsta,Justintime....I hear ya, some kind of kanji has to go back on ....I'm thinkin original spot , in gloss black or chrome or a darker shade of blue , whadda you guys think ?

Brian....no you cant ride it....
tounge.gif

Mikey D...(caliper heat)   I dont think I'll have a problem with the painted calipers . I used DuPont Chroma Premier . One of the reasons why was I saw an' engine block sprayed base/clear with the DuPont , and it is standing up fine .
 Ever touch a black car after its bin bakin' in the sun for about 10 hours...pretty fuggin hot right?  I've never had a caliper get that warm on me.....BUT , we shall see.

thanks guys.....    Have a good 1....RSD.

o ya ....Revlis....   I'm thinkin' 6am flight outa Seatle , that'll land me in that fuggin orange juice state by eleven. Taxi ride straight to yer house , that takes about an' hour...so, lemme think now , that will have me KICKIN' YER A$$ by noon tomorrow .   Sleep tight buddy....

dont have any nightmares.....RubberSmurfDeath is commin'
Bring it Smurfboy, I've been lifting a little... got the weapons all loaded, the pool table leveled and I'll be sure to grab some Guiness and Sambuca on the way home today...  That way you can make yourself feel better about traveling all that way just to get your ass handed to you by a freakin artist...  

Regarding the Kanji Bro, Maybe some Celtic impression of the Hayabusa Kanji...  You know, knotwork used as apposed to the traditional brushstrokes?  But I still think a large Celtic cross on each side would be cool...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083257832 -->

Celtcross.jpg

OH Hell You do have my home addres now...  That's right...  
eek2.gif

Cool, that way I won't have to sit around waiting...  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083257993 -->

Why don't ya do a chrome outline, with a darker blue center, or.......or.....or..........remember possibilities are endless bro.
You didn't think inside the box with the bike obviously.....why think inside it with the decals.
'cause I wont do "Cheesy"....

yer idea is not cheesy Bill . I'm shootin' for a simplistic class .

Thats why I thought of gloss black....nuthin goes like Black n' Blue .

I'm outside "The Box" but, I dont wanna wonder to far from 'er box , if ya know what I mean .

I had all kinds of idea's for this an' that.....I had to leave them thou.... I wont ride something that looks like it belongs in the high school parking lot . Gave up the Celtic idea, gave up this an' that.....
Flames...dun to death also cheesy
Pearls...dun to death not cheesy , just bored
chrome.... you know....
etc....
its all bin dun....

its why there will never be any silver , never any gold colorings on my bike.... it looks cheesy .

I have an idea thou.....here comes the PM.

Rubbah visits Revlis......

notice the lil tear in the eye of Good Smurf(Revlis)

see the look of SATISFACTION in the eye of BAD SMURF(RSD)

see how Rubber Smurf has his fist clenched....

he has love in his eye.....but hate in his heart....

Smurf_Angel_Devil.jpg

Rubbah visits Revlis......

notice the lil tear in the eye of Good Smurf(Revlis)

see the look of SATISFACTION in the eye of BAD SMURF(RSD)

see how Rubber Smurf has his fist clenched....

he has love in his eye.....but hate in his heart....
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>OMFG!!!!</span></span>

Damn that is funny stuff Bro...

OK No flames, no Celts, How about No Chrome... Lets anodize and Powder coat Bro!!!

Sorry i miswsed the thread rub.
It looks very nice I like the blue you choose.
Great job.
wink.gif

jeezus Rub.......too freakin' funny. Do us all a favor and smack net nanny up for us!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Have fun guys! OH..and Rev...don't let Rub near the mouse!!!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

it looks pretty good .. even if I don't much care for the color you picked.. and I probably wouldn't have painted the triple tree.

other than that Its' pretty cool. The rotors especially look nice.

it looks pretty good .. even if I don't much care for the color you picked.. and I probably wouldn't have painted the triple tree.

other than that Its' pretty cool.   The rotors especially look nice.
well gee thanks Pure LeGO...

used car salesmen....are they all fugged ?

it could just be me thou......NOT.

hav a used 1.....hopefully new thou.....RSD.

Oh my gosh,

Oh my gosh,

Oh my gosh,

Simply Marvelous!
dlrumbl
*Who cares what Operating System you are running now* Ha Ha..... Wonderful Job !!

I like it..Totaly cool RSD... Like all the painted parts, Unfortunately my busa fund has run out for the year 'cept for normal maitinence...I'm thinkin chrome decals would be real tight....Killer job and your right on track with me Details, Details..... Just gettin ready to post my completed project, Again Nice Sweet Ride....
cool.gif

looking good there RSD... i will be posting up pics of my beast Very soon. just waiting on a few things from Suzuki to arrive this week, then i'll be done with mine.

Now thats what I'm talking about, use your imagination and your own creativity, instead of copying your Busa Brothers mods.

Back