RSD's RIDE is READY

Very nice, very nice indeed.
biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif
Bike looks great RSD. Lot of time and effort. Since you're so tired from all the work, I'll ride it for ya...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Good job man.

Brian

Looks cool Rubb!

Kinda wonderin how the paint on the calipers is gonna hold up when they heats up.

My little girl move out last week. She got the initial form drawn, but had not as of yet modded it out as per request.

Actually sorry to see her go.

Nice color tho. Love the mono blue. I think I would hav gone with a darker, more masculine blue tho. That kinda looks like baby blue.
laugh.gif
Oh well...

RSD, that is fantabulawesome!! The creative ideas and final product are one of the most unique and best I've seen - but I love solid colors - and my hats off to you for workmanship AND artistry!! WAY TO GO!

Looks great! Looks like alot of work involved with that and you should be proud!

Nice job RSD, look,s like you took your time and payed a lot of attn. to detail. Are you putting any dacals back on?
rock.gif

Looks BLUETIFUL RSD!! Great attention to the detail. Gotta love it. Hope to see it live this summer, maybe at SBW.
cool.gif

Your Bike rocks, but what is awesome about your bike is the sweat equity you have in her. Good Job!
bowdown.gif

Lookin' good rub-a-dub. You may have to change your screen name to "rubbin'polishedframenow". I do have a handy tip though. Keep polishin' DONT get it wet, and use cornstarch to remove fingerprint residue. It works great.

Michelle,BT,Grab n' ,Fly,Black n blu,Busa Bro,Ninja,Tbone,Haywood,Cloud,Let er Eat,Hawaii,Bigdog,McT,DaddyFat,BigBS,Sage,Rich,thanks fer all the fine comments , means alot, this is a tuff room.

Q's....
BusaNut,Monsta,Justintime....I hear ya, some kind of kanji has to go back on ....I'm thinkin original spot , in gloss black or chrome or a darker shade of blue , whadda you guys think ?

Brian....no you cant ride it....
tounge.gif

Mikey D...(caliper heat) I dont think I'll have a problem with the painted calipers . I used DuPont Chroma Premier . One of the reasons why was I saw an' engine block sprayed base/clear with the DuPont , and it is standing up fine .
Ever touch a black car after its bin bakin' in the sun for about 10 hours...pretty fuggin hot right? I've never had a caliper get that warm on me.....BUT , we shall see.

thanks guys..... Have a good 1....RSD.

o ya ....Revlis.... I'm thinkin' 6am flight outa Seatle , that'll land me in that fuggin orange juice state by eleven. Taxi ride straight to yer house , that takes about an' hour...so, lemme think now , that will have me KICKIN' YER A$$ by noon tomorrow . Sleep tight buddy....

dont have any nightmares.....RubberSmurfDeath is commin'

Why don't ya do a chrome outline, with a darker blue center, or.......or.....or..........remember possibilities are endless bro.
You didn't think inside the box with the bike obviously.....why think inside it with the decals.

I layed about five coats of Hi-Build on them ugly textured dash pieces .   Then....get this,   my "Little House Mouse" did the wet sand an' prep .  They look awesome....she did awesome...why.....'cause SHE IS AWESOME...

check these out.....painted dash,polished levers, polished bar ends...
Looks most excellent RSD!Just curious how flexible Hi Build is-never used it,but love the way your inners look.

I layed about five coats of Hi-Build on them ugly textured dash pieces .   Then....get this,   my "Little House Mouse" did the wet sand an' prep .  They look awesome....she did awesome...why.....'cause SHE IS AWESOME...

check these out.....painted dash,polished levers, polished bar ends...
Looks most excellent RSD!Just curious how flexible Hi Build is-never used it,but love the way your inners look.
Hi build works great if you wetsand the inners well first.
Be sure to get in the little crevices well.....that's the most likely place for the paint to chip out later.
Takes quite a few coats to cover those little ridges......I did 5 on mine just to be sure......turned out like glass.

Wow, the ride is tight..... after all that hard work, attention to detail and Rev is bustin your b@llzzzz .... damn...

Bike is bad azzzzzzz

Back