RSD's RIDE is READY

I layed about five coats of Hi-Build on them ugly textured dash pieces . Then....get this, my "Little House Mouse" did the wet sand an' prep . They look awesome....she did awesome...why.....'cause SHE IS AWESOME...

check these out.....painted dash,polished levers, polished bar ends...

Picture_032.jpg

Wow.....lookin good Rubba chicken.
Does ya thinks ya have enough blue there bro.......36 parts.......holy shmoly....dude.......you musta been paintin for days.
Any decals goin on there......let me know...I'll hook ya up....any color, any style, any look!!!
Nice havin it back together after bein down for a bit hey??

You put a whole lot of work into your baby, RSD! Must be nice to be able to ride now!

althou I haven't put it on yet , I did spray the stock screen aswell....real bidge too....nasty thang....

sand to 400
lay a coat of adhesion promoter
couple coats of sealer/primer
3 coats of color
3 coats of clear....

BLECH.....paint tuRed out shid.

too bad....it was supposed to B a focal point....

I'll re-do it....

Picture_033.jpg

Wow ... that is tight RSD ... lots of thought and TLC went into that project ... most excellent job! I know it feels good to be rolling again!!

DJ

Wow RSD...now I see why you've been sort of 'quiet' lately!

Busa is looking great! Tons of good ideas on there...if you don't mind us stealing some of them!
tounge.gif

LoBusa painted her triple tree...you're the second to do that that I've seen and I really like it. And I love the polished stock cans! Damn, how long did it take to rub all of those pieces down to a shine? Tons of work...but it was worth it...looks good!
cool.gif

Super Schweeeet, bro! I'm lovin' it! Lot of nice touches on bits that are usually overlooked. You not only painted yer busa, you truly CUSTOM painted it. As someone else said, it's the small stuff that sets the real stuff above the everyday stuff. Congrats on how it turned out.
beerchug.gif

Rubber, Rubber, Rubber, All that time and effort... Bike looks like "Shid"... What the hell is that color again? Metallic Smurf or something? So that makes you uh...Smurfette?
laugh.gif

So, Polished then huh? I dunno, I think maybe you should just get out there and ride that thing, all them paint fumes went straight to your head man... And this is what happens... Fuggin Smurf Bike... It ain't Pimpin... It's SMURPIN.... Yeah you heard me Smurf PIMPIN...

Rubber, Rubber, Rubber,   All that time and effort...  Bike looks like "Shid"...  What the hell is that color again?  Metallic Smurf or something?  So that makes you uh...Smurfette?  
laugh.gif

So, Polished then huh?   I dunno, I think maybe you should just get out there and ride that thing, all them paint fumes went straight to your head man... And this is what happens...  Fuggin Smurf Bike...  It ain't Pimpin... It's SMURPIN....  Yeah you heard me Smurf PIMPIN...
Ahhh, yer just sore 'cause yer still sportin' that rough cast sprocket carrier, pimpin' for Tokico, not blingin', etc... Hahahahahahaha...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rubber, Rubber, Rubber,   All that time and effort...  Bike looks like "Shid"...  What the hell is that color again?  Metallic Smurf or something?  So that makes you uh...Smurfette?  
laugh.gif

So, Polished then huh?   I dunno, I think maybe you should just get out there and ride that thing, all them paint fumes went straight to your head man... And this is what happens...  Fuggin Smurf Bike...  It ain't Pimpin... It's SMURPIN....  Yeah you heard me Smurf PIMPIN...
I think he's planning a trip down to tie you in a knot Rev...
tounge.gif

Smurf pimpin?
laugh.gif

Hey, I thought it was going to be some darker colored green...celtic shmack...it still looks good RSD...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

That looks awesome!
thumbs-up.gif
Only thing I would add would be a chrome Kanji back on the fairing and nothing else as far as decals. I still think the Kanji is the symbol of power on these bikes that everyone recognizes. IMO
smile.gif

details, details, details....it's all in the details, bro......that is quality work all the way. Have a black an' tan and sit and enjoy the results my friend....
beerchug.gif

Back