RSD

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside. :bounce: :eek: :thumbsup: :super:

Man Where is he?  He's acting like a freaking newlywed or something...

Rubba-dub-dub......U out there......what's up dude.....nitting tonight........Crocheting with the ol' lady next door........what gives??? :eek:

OK Lemme Grab my gear... Get a little and I am on my way...Hell I have a map... Just don't know where he actually lives... :super:

Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside. :bounce:  :eek:  :thumbsup:  :super:
...soft an gentle huh....FUG YOU....

hows that 4 soft an gentle...

corn pickin' son of a.....

He lives in Hell... Didn't you sign his guestbook? :super:

:bounce:
BT knows the way....just take a left turn at Albaqurque...

Albaqu.... check the spelling on that will ya Rev...you goatee wearin' bastid .

You haven't shown my photo to that lovely Irish lass yer married too have ya , 'cause the minute you do , you know she's gonna drop you for me....Mr. Handsome .
Did you tell her I am of Irish desent . County Fermanagh ,Northern Ireland . It's where all THE BAD BA$TERDS come from . In case you hadn't already figured that out . hee hee hee .

O.K. genitalmen...ready for todays pop quiz...

Which cartoon character constantly complained he had taken the wrong turn at Albaquerki

hav a good 1....RSD.

That would be Bugs Freakin Bunny Bro...And my lady saw your mug, She commented that you remind her of her Dad...  No Kidding...Feel Better? :rofl:

Hey have a good one Bro... We'll get your Avatar sorted one way or another... How about you choose the Avatar I have to wear for a week as punishment for me breaking yours?

Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside. :bounce:  :eek:  :thumbsup:  :super:

Funny thing is, yer serious aren't ya.......maybe not so funny........what the hell is up dude........guess I'm the past now hey.......kinda sucks, we got along pretty well. :crazy:

That would be Bugs Freakin Bunny Bro...And my lady saw your mug, She commented that you remind her of her Dad...  No Kidding...Feel Better?   :rofl:

Hey have a good one Bro...  We'll get your Avatar sorted one way or another... How about you choose the Avatar I have to wear for a week as punishment for me breaking yours?
good one Rev...yer right, Saturday mornin' cartoons .

She wont be sayin' that when she see's me in person.

Hav a good 1 Rev...

and no,you don't need punishment for bustin' up my avatar,I thought it was pretty cool . Ya gotta slap in the face harder than that , just to wake me up in the fuggin' mornin' .
have a good evening...don't be spendin' all yer time on here policing up the net either , there's no changin' us bad bastids . Don't neglect yer lass .
Later Rev.......RSD.

Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside.  :super:

Funny thing is, yer serious aren't ya.......maybe not so funny........what the hell is up dude........guess I'm the past now hey.......kinda sucks, we got along pretty well. :crazy:
Hey Monsta....you bin in my Buka cabinet ?  

Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside.   :super:

Nope.......sent you a few pm's and no reply.......thought yer pissed at me fer somethin. :super:

Hey Unca Rubba.......I mean grannyfacedclown........your new avatar is the $hit dude.......no I mean it, I really like it......totally portrays yer character dude.......kinda mean and scary on the outside but a soft gentle old motherly granny on the inside.   :super:

nah, that was me.

( ;

Back