RSD, where are you?

Skydyvyr

Registered
Has anyone heard from rubbersidedown in the past few days?

Do we need to send out a search party with bail money or what?

--Sky

Hmm...maybe he's just takin a breather from everythin and gettin it squared.

I tumbleweed through here every now and again, so it's hard for me to ascertain. ???

Rubb...how you doin, me bruva? Chime in an let us know. :D

He told us all that as of the last day of the month (first of this month), he was going to be without, TV, Cable, Utilities, Internet etc.

He's in a tough situation, as we can tell from some of his posts. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers people. Thanks.

P.

He's a tough old bastid. He needs to drive to the local McDonalds or Library and post up :poke:

one of his last posts said he was doing okay, givin everything he is going through he is probably just taking a break from everything for a little bit.

Hey guys... I need 4 wheels and a roof .... the rainy season has started. I have been searching for "dry" transportaion.(there are now no cars,trucks,or jeeps at this property. A friend suggested if the bikes are not selling,offer them up for trade. I need dry wheels.

I have 2 offers so far...

A fuggin' volkvagon.....

says: would you take a trade for mint one owner 2003 passat
>> w8 loaded 71.000 km, the price of this car new back in 03 was 65.000
>> dollars. it was bought in Victoria new its a storm gray exterior with
>> light gray leather interior no issues
> can send pictures if intrested

RSD.

and this 2002 Acura...guy figures he's an' photographic artistic genious.
I mean,these are not the photos I would use in a 4sale ad,unless it was a "Which Gehh man can take the best photo of his car"...ad.

watchu boys think....???

trade offers commin' in on the gen II.

I should have kept all my Gen I stuff. :rofl: :banghead: :rofl:

acura.jpg

acura2.jpg

acura 2.jpg

acura 3.jpg

If anybody wants to help the Rubb OUT with a lien check or carfax....my PM box is always open.:rofl:

Ya gotta love a women with an open AM/PM box. :laugh:

Rubb.

O ya... fug you guys and your caring attitudes.

What ever happened to kicking a man when he was down...???

Rubb.:crowbar:

I can't believe I have not received one piece of hate-mail from some member I disgruntled in the past.

I am dissapointed. if only I could remember one of their names.

"I wanna kill you". "I'm gonna gun You down Rubbah".....:guns:Rubb.

Not one.Very odd.

the RSX is worth less then your gen II I promise you that. that's a 5,000$-7,500$ car all day long depending on mileage and options. the VW W8 is a redicilulous engine, amazing when it's running in top condition, and there rather reliable too, just when they do break be prepared. not trying to rain on your parade there good trade offers just a little heads up. I'd counter offer the RSX for 1,000$ on top of the car if it was me. the passat will be pricier to own IE insurance and gas, correct me if I'm wrong but I think they take premium too. I'll be island bound in a couple weeks for work, I'll pick up that lid and knock back a brew or 2 one night if your available.

the RSX is worth less then your gen II I promise you that. that's a 5,000$-7,500$ car all day long depending on mileage and options. the VW W8 is a redicilulous engine, amazing when it's running in top condition, and there rather reliable too, just when they do break be prepared. not trying to rain on your parade there good trade offers just a little heads up. I'd counter offer the RSX for 1,000$ on top of the car if it was me. the passat will be pricier to own IE insurance and gas, correct me if I'm wrong but I think they take premium too. I'll be island bound in a couple weeks for work, I'll pick up that lid and knock back a brew or 2 one night if your available.

Solid advice.:thumbsup:
good knowledge.:bowdown:

and this 2002 Acura...guy figures he's an' photographic artistic genious.
I mean,these are not the photos I would use in a 4sale ad,unless it was a "Which Gehh man can take the best photo of his car"...ad.

watchu boys think....???

trade offers commin' in on the gen II.

I should have kept all my Gen I stuff. :rofl: :banghead: :rofl:

My advice, bruva? Keep the two wheels and invest in some rain gear. Unless the insurance will cost more on the bike, i say stick withit. You'll save some bread on gas, parking will be easier to find and as an added plus, you get to keep your mental health. Just stay aware and defensive on the bike. We've both been down that bikeless road...so we both know what its like. ???

Unless, of course, you're set on getting dry wheels. If that's the case, then i'd probably go with the acura if it checks out. It should (emphasis on should) be more reliable. Personally, I'd stick with the bike...in my experience, i would have rathered that I had a bike to ride in the rain than to not have a bike at all.

But that's just me, bro...you know best what you're willing to sacrifice and put up with. :D

cheers, bruva... :beerchug:

wouldnt buy that acura no matter what. It has a fart can on it and usually when i see them that means beat down like a bastid on a boring day. VW are very reliable and can be made to be really fast should you so desire.

Back