RSD, Revlis

+1 Was thinking about you guys this morning while watching the news. My son Matt lives in Seattle, and I'm getting ready to call him too as soon as I get off work. Hope everything is OK with you guys in the northwest.

I heard something about some rain... But you know Rev... I picked a house on TOP of a hill just about 500' in elevation. We have excellent drainage and multiple routes in and out. So No worries Bro I am GTG... I've Been to RSD's place and I imagine he's GTG as well.

Wasn't too bad here though I did get caught out in the Snow Saturday Evening in Downtown Seattle at the International Motorcycle Show.

So yeah the wife had to leave work Monday Due to some localized flooding shutting down a bunch of roads in our area, but for the most part, we were unaffected.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Honestly for the most part, it seems that the national news needed a story. Yeah it was a pretty good storm, but overall nothing all that unusual for this area this time of year. Though there is some significant flooding further south.

I'm on an island and the weather changes by the minute at this time of year. A few days ago,big dump of snow,then heavy rain and wind,now a pinapple express and all is back to normal.All in the space of about a week. No worries,as rev said. Some folks got it worse. My new roof amd gutters and drainage did the job.

Thanks for thinkin' bout us Bigwall...you rock Bro.

RSD.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking
smile.gif

What is a pinapple express?

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking
smile.gif

What is a pinapple express?
Weather is controled to a great extent by the oceans.Sometimes we get systems from the arctic,sometimes from the prairies,and sometimes from the warmer tropical parts of the pacific rim (pinapple express).The temp can go up like 20 degrees in a day. Its about 50 degree's today,not bad for Canada eh.

Sorry to dissapoint professor...I'm sure you were thinking it was going to be something a little more exciting.

RSD.

Back