Rsd lives on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
ices_rofl.gif
my arse off!

Oh, this is great! RSD has mentored such that his work WILL go on! If you missed the post, Rev was answering some extraneous criticism from a member-

Revlis Offline
Mazda Maniac strap yerself in,an' tighten yer Depends
Group: Moderators
Avg posts/day:0.34
Posted: Aug. 09 2006,10:15 QUOTE
Wait a Minute, Why The FUG didn't I think of that? WOW and this WHOLE time I've been just trying to keep up at work, and worrying about Broken Buddies, worrying about Admins Walking Away, OH and YEAH making time for my Family...

But Your Right Fug all of that and let me worry about some Posts outta Place?

Dude STFU, Better yet? Go Fug Yourself. AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON...

Beeyotch!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"

"A critic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
my arse off!

Oh, this is great! RSD has mentored such that his work WILL go on! If you missed the post, Rev was answering some extraneous criticism from a member-

Revlis Offline
Mazda Maniac strap yerself in,an' tighten yer Depends
Group: Moderators
Avg posts/day:0.34
Posted: Aug. 09 2006,10:15 QUOTE
Wait a Minute, Why The FUG didn't I think of that?  WOW and this WHOLE time I've been just trying to keep up at work, and worrying about Broken Buddies, worrying about Admins Walking Away, OH and YEAH making time for my Family...

But Your Right Fug all of that and let me worry about some Posts outta Place?  

Dude STFU, Better yet?  Go Fug Yourself.    AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON...

Beeyotch!      
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"

"A critic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
Dude Revlis has been a member and a Moderator here for YEARS...actually a MOD before RSD

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah.. I think I was a mod while RSD was still getting banned once a week by Cap.. lol...

Someone else made a comment that seemed to indicate they thought I was a new mod also...

lol...

Oh well...

smile.gif
Yeah Been a moderator since late 2003. Been a reactionary Azzhole mutch longer than that.

Not loved by many, But Loved alot by a few.

My Mouth and bad attitude have limited my upward mobility here, so I guess there are downsides. What is funny is that for a couple years Rubber side called ME the NetNanny, gave me endless hell about being a lacky...

I'd rather that my "silly" outbursts NOT be re-hashed though. Taken out of context they start sounding even more Harsh and Azzhole like than was intended. That is why I wanted the topic to sink, same as this one.

Glad I can provide some amusement, it's what I am after most of the time.
thumbs-up.gif

Locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back