RSD and MSF

The Oracle

Registered
Guys,

what up? I see you lurking from time-to-time... But, no posts...

What gives? I love you guys *sheads a tear* and have a hard time hangin' here without ya!

Yes, yes... I still love revlis, mikey, ks, thinker, odyssey, cache, bigwall, tree, ninja eater, big_e, big e, samurai, bsrigley, stranger, big o, bacharles, dezzy, juggler, howlin, rhythm (which almost everyone spells wrong!), postal, the captain, and many others that I can't think of in this tearful state...

EXCEPT vermin! Afraid he would reciprocate if I showed any love there.
rock.gif

If you are tired of the BS, I understand... But, atleast show-up once or twice a month!

Give a brotha some love guys! Come on... Group hug!

-The Ripper.

Yah What VR Said. WTF Gentleman, your going to run skeered because someone(s) being an ass*^le (besides me)?

Nah I am just playing but it isn't the same here without you gentleman. I mean The Oracle is cute and Fuzzy and all, but it just isn't the same. Come on back guys, the water is fine...

Seriously,

Rev.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......been sleepin, thanks for waking me up.
JK........been super busy with the berries for the last couple weeks......only three more weeks to go.
I'm gettin really tired right bout now.
Don't know what RSD's up to, probably gettin hitched er somthin.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......been sleepin, thanks for waking me up.
JK........been super busy with the berries for the last couple weeks......only three more weeks to go.
I'm gettin really tired right bout now.
Don't know what RSD's up to, probably gettin hitched er somthin.
COo.oOL to see you aren't pissed at someone (especially me).

wink.gif

I hope RSD is still cool too.

It just hasn't been the same without ya!

You know I got love for ya Playa ! Just keepn it on the down low Pimp style.:cool:

Wassssssssssss up Freaky ,its been a min since we heard from ya . Glad your back in action Pimp and where in da #### is my boy RSD ? Somebody send out an Pimp in distress signal for the brotha
biggrin.gif

Wassssssssssss up Freaky ,its been a min since we heard from ya .  Glad your back in action Pimp and where in da #### is my boy RSD ?  Somebody send out an Pimp in distress signal for the brotha  
biggrin.gif
Jus real busy right now.........we're stressin a bit right due to the fact that we have 600 head of beef that we can't get rid of.......but I guess ya take the bad with the good.......just hope we can ride it out.

600 head of beef>>>>>>>>Sorry to hear about that partna,keep your head up . So when do I get an invitation to the ranch?

yer welcome up there anytime playa.
I'm only at the Ranch every few weeks though......lately I've been picking berries on the coast....and my Dad's at the Ranch.
What's the final verdict on a new bike.....anytime soon?
rock.gif
?

It has been totaled, I got 8,700 for it . I just might weather the storm and wait til the end of the year to get another. I only lost what I put into here (upgrades) . I should recoupe some of the lost through the resale of what was salvagable.

It has been totaled, I got 8,700 for it .  I just might weather the storm and wait til the end of the year to get another.  I only lost what I put into here (upgrades) .  I should recoupe some of the lost through the resale of what was salvagable.
Cool......see what 2004 holds for the biggest/baddest mofo sportbike......then buy one and Rhythmize the biyatch......one #### of a plan dude.

You know thatz right. I've been brain stormn quite a bit here lately, shezzzzzzz go'n to be off the muth F#$% chain when I get done with it.

The trick to it is keeping it simple (process of elimination) . Pick only the best mod,creation and keep it to a min . I aint down with trying to put everything on her and plus the kitchen sink .
laugh.gif

I just hooked up with MSF... All i got to say is good things about the guy. REALLY Awesome dude... Glad we hooked up! Looking forward to some rides
smile.gif

I just hooked up with MSF... All i got to say is good things about the guy.  REALLY Awesome dude...  Glad we hooked up!  Looking forward to some rides
smile.gif
Likewise about Iced.....very cool dude indeed....and on the fastest color too.....lookin forward to some serious ridin Chris.
Very glad to make yer acquaintance sir.
Bill

Back