RSD and MSF

Hey Monster, Glad your still out there, It sound me to like you need to Turbo charge that freakin Berry Picker and be done with it. Maybe Utilize a little Turbine motor off of a helo and just blow them little smurfy bastards right into the basket...
Good to hear from you Bro.

Now just roll over to RSD's and give him a poke in head will ya?
wow.gif

Hey Monster, Glad your still out there, It sound me to like you need to Turbo charge that freakin Berry Picker and be done with it.  Maybe Utilize a little Turbine motor off of a helo and just blow them little smurfy bastards right into the basket...

wow.gif
They are turbocharged........cummins 4 turbo.....hydrostatic drive.
pick up to 100,000 lbs per day with it......what more can ya ask for.....that's alot of berries......approx 350 berries per pound x 100,000 lbs.....that's about 35 million berries per day.......yeah.....I'm really sick of seeing blue.
1: railing to keep stackers from falling off.
2: Beater heads....shake berries from bush.
3: Engine cover.
4: Hydraulic valvebank and fuel tank cover.
5: 35x19.5x16.1 tires.
6: boarding and departing ladder.

centerfoldleft_main.gif

Hey Monster, Glad your still out there, It sound me to like you need to Turbo charge that freakin Berry Picker and be done with it.  Maybe Utilize a little Turbine motor off of a helo and just blow them little smurfy bastards right into the basket...

wow.gif
They are turbocharged........cummins 4 turbo.....hydrostatic drive.
pick up to 100,000 lbs per day with it......what more can ya ask for.....that's alot of berries......approx 350 berries per pound x 100,000 lbs.....that's about 35 million berries per day.......yeah.....I'm really sick of seeing blue.
1: railing to keep stackers from falling off.
2: Beater heads....shake berries from bush.
3: Engine cover.
4: Hydraulic valvebank and fuel tank cover.
5: 35x19.5x16.1 tires.
6: boarding and departing ladder.
sheesh, that thing is crazy! At first I pictured you out in a field with a big 'ol hat pickin them by hand when u first told me u had to pick some berries. Then u told me how much area u cover, then this picture. hahahaha. I'm definitely gonna have to take you up on that offer to stop by and check things out.
smile.gif

You guys aren't serious......2.5 million pounds of berries by hand........are you tryin to kill me.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Stop by anytime.....but be careful.....might put ya to work......hehehehe
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, but the first time u mentioned it all you told me was,

"I gotta go pick blueberries on the farm"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, that look like a lotta work.
biggrin.gif
 get it done before the 15th though ;)

laugh.gif

ok i'll come help u if thats what it takes to get u to go! ;)

Back