Rs 3 slip ons

timebombrob

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span>Well I'm kinda dissapointed, I put some Yoshi rs3 slip ons on my busa and it sounds good but it sorta seems like it lost some power! I guess my question is should I get a Power commander? The USB was the one I was looking at and I have a laptop so could I remap it.

PC3 not needed, but it will help with more power and smoothness....A PC3 helps a comepletely stock bike in the same way....But I doubt you lost any power....It is all up to you on whether to get one...I myself would say don't get one and save the $$$ for something else....Unless you get a full system I wouldn't even bother...

I agree with timebomb. I also lost power when i threw on my yoshi slip ons So i am going to invest in a power commander. I have alot of soot coming out of my pipes also...so i imagine i am running kinda rich unless it was the marble mod i did.

Slip ons should cause you to run more lean...I had Micron slip ons on and lost no power and it ran just a little lean at low rpm....I guess all are different....

Back