Rpm going dramatically down and then haya poweroff

cyberd

Registered
Well you must read that story to feel me...

Before 2 weeks i took my haya to go at a beach near my city i live... (about 130km)

I was going stable at 200km/h... when the sun lost i decide to return at my base! i took my haya with slow speed at 140-160km/h - about at half of road when i was taking hard turns i saw the rpm to get at 0 point and then fast again at 8-9-10! wow! i was wheelie..... after that i was going with 5 thousand rpm stable and haya had no prob...

The next day i took my haya to go at job i had... i was going like crazy to test it 300km/h for 10km distance... :-) well i like to break the limits!! nothing happened - all ok...

but the next day i decided to take a little journey (250km distance) at half of my way meet the same prob... zero point of rpm and then back to rpm i must had....

two times i saw the dead... :-((( you can feel me..

Then First Monday i took to the official service of suzuki at my area and they said that maybe is the pump of fuel.... or the filters of fuel...
I said them to check the filters and they didn;t know where they are...
rock.gif
#$@#%#%
nextday:Somehow they open the Tank they took out fuel pump and they see that was up of pump...
but the problem goes on - they didn't know how to disassemle the pump to clean them... :-(
nextday: area service calling the center of suzuki at Athens - spoke to technical manager to send them info how to open the pump.. bla bla blahh.. but they didn't get anything :-(

so i ve decided to take my haya to other service (one friend of mine took lessons at suzuki like a technician) - he took a ride with my haya - he saw the prob - and after 2 min return to me with my haya and he said: "The prob is the stand my friend"

Then i remember that i took my haya to official service before three week to screw it!

for one stand i saw the dead...

ps: by the way ~ are you cleaning fuel filter at the fuel pump...

Make sure the fuel and return lines are not kinked when the tank is closed. Make sure the fuel pump wiring connections are good.

Glad it got worked out???

I hate it when I see the dead as well...
smile.gif

I have no clue what cyberd just tried to explain, did not understand anything. Spellcheck, they should come out with word choice check and paragraph check

If I'm Interperting this correctly the cutting out problem was with the side stand switch. Apparently he took it to the local dealership and they re-assembled it incorrectly causing the switch to think the sidestand was down while in gear which will kill the ignition.
He is also asking if the fuel filter is located and serviced under the gas tank.
I've spent the past two days with a guy from Sweden and have gotten accustomed to blotchy english
tounge.gif

sorry for my bad english...

:-( can you understand greek ?
tounge.gif

...:laugh:

my prob was only the switch of stand... that prob was made by suzuki engineer...

And i am asking if the fuel filter must be cleaning and if must.. when ?

sorry again for my bad english

feel shame

Back