Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a total post whore

• Other: list below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here every day twice a day ( moring and night ) just don't post every day.... :beerchug: only missed a week when I got married....

I'M HERE AT LEAST ONCE EVERY DAY. NOT MUCH TO SAY EVERYONE ELSE SAYS IT BETTER.
                                                :)

3 times a day....morning before work...at lunch break when at work and then at night after work.

I don't even post 1 a week usually but, I'm a listener not a talker. I'm on the board atleast 3-4 hours every day. The Cap does a great job hosting this and the technical ....dayuum...who needs a manual! Besides,can't miss out on the ever now and then drama between users :cool:

I am on the board for the most part everyday and post 2-3 times a day. There for about 5-6 months I was not on at all, I was in Germany for 3 of that.

8.40 per day 58,8 per week 235.20 per month 2822.40 per year Projection my end of year 8467.20

I am on here usually atleast twice a day but don't post everytime here or even everyother. I don't like posting the same thing that has already been said 3 or more times in that post just to get my numbers up. When I have a question or can give an answer or idea that hasn't already been put up there, then I post without hesitation. There have been multiple days that I have spent more than a couple of hours on here at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back