Rough time starting 2007 busa

Antz812

Registered
I had my stator and rectifier replaced 2017 because I fired them both when ik improperly getting a jump on my battery,ever since I had both replaced,it takes a little more time for my engine to turn over. Before replacement my bike would fire up like brand new,then after replacement it struggles to turn over.now that it's winter,it's even harder to start...so if anyone had this issue and know the solution ,please help..I thought changing the spark plugs would work but it didnt.

Hey Antz....Any chance you could film a short video clip so we could hear the hard start first hand?
Is it only a hard start when cold?
Do you have any add-ons or ECU programmers hooked up to the bike?
The first thing we need to determine is if its struggling due to insufficient fuel (maybe you have some air getting into the fuel system) or if it is insufficient spark.

Hey Antz....Any chance you could film a short video clip so we could hear the hard start first hand?
Is it only a hard start when cold?
Do you have any add-ons or ECU programmers hooked up to the bike?
The first thing we need to determine is if its struggling due to insufficient fuel (maybe you have some air getting into the fuel system) or if it is insufficient spark.

I can do a video tomorrow,and its stock,no flashed ecu,no power commander...just have under glow led lights

Back