Rough idling and strong fuel smell

ctbusa

Registered
I installed a external pump and rising fuel reg now my bike idals rough and doesn't wanna ref up on the standard pump it was fine
Posted via Mobile Device

I installed a external pump and rising fuel reg now my bike idals rough and doesn't wanna ref up on the standard pump it was fine
Posted via Mobile Device

You need to check your fuel pressure at idle, which should be 42-43 psi if you have stock injectors. Your FMU also needs to be set up properly - the rate of gain should be checked as well, and the bike needs to be tuned on a dyno.

Get it to a dyno now,..........or your next stop will be an engine builder!!

Ill check the fuel presure when I get tthe injectors back having them teste mmy 3 year old daugter might have been in there with a screw driver
Posted via Mobile Device

Could it be a faulty injector my 3 year old daughter was in there with a screwdriver
Posted via Mobile Device

Having injectors cleaned spray pattern was way of and found an open vacuum line dump valve wasn't closing properly hope that solves the problem then its of to the dyno thanks for all the help guys
Posted via Mobile Device

Could it be a faulty injector my 3 year old daughter was in there with a screwdriver
Posted via Mobile Device

having your daughter work on the bike for ya?? Starting early, I see...

Well I 'spose you could probably trust her workmanship more than the dealer's... :laugh:

Especially south african dealers she wants it finished so she can ride with me
Posted via Mobile Device

Back