ROT Rally

Aen

Registered
PT1

I went down to Austin for my first real motorcycle rally. We left out early at 5am from Shreveport. 1 busa and 21 Harleys. I don't see how you touring guys do it on a busa. My butt is killing me!

I didn't get a picture of the first ZX-14 I saw; he did a burn out and then immediately ran into the back of a LEO's golf cart and dumped it. There were some serious tires burning and clutches being destroyed amongst other acts of debauchery every night in the parade.

ZX-14.jpg

A few ZX-6s.

ZX-6.jpg

ZX-63.jpg

ZX-62.jpg

Triumphs were pretty strongly represented.

Triumph675.jpg

I talked to a guy from New York named Phil. Highly customized busa with chrome everything and red LED lighting. supa fly! We also had the same windshield and belly wing (minus "Hayabusa" on his)

PhilsBusa.jpg

Custom busa with spikes coming out of a permanent hump and hydraulics for you people who GOTTA GET LOW!

HydrolicBusa.jpg

I saw a few Ducatis also. Among others were a blue 999 plastered with racing sponsors and a stereotypical red 1098.

Ducati1098.jpg

CBRs were out in full force, also.

CBR1000.jpg

A few other interesting rides.

P1010022.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010023.jpg

beerchug.gif
I seen alot of bikes on the raods starting Thursday around here.

I was in Austin Friday and they were everywhere. The ROT brings out bikes by the thousands.

I sit here in my home in Austin (well Pflugerville), having stayed far away from ROT, now wishing that I would have at least ventured out to look around. We usually try to stay off the roads when ROT Rally is going on.

Yer ass just gets used to the long rides over time. Keep at it!

Great pics, btw!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

If you want to do long rides, put on a Corbin seat. The stock seat is a joke IMHO. And great pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

We had 9 people in for ROT. Downtown was crazy on 6th st. Friday night. We had 8 Busas & some other sportbikes in our group. Sorry no pics, forgot the camera.

Back