Rostra Cruise Control Arrived Today

FALQN

Registered
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Bought it from The Cruise Control Store. Ordered it yesterday and here the next day via UPS Ground. Total cost with the engagement-light dash pad was $240 to my door. Can't wait to start working on it!! The only problem is it's -15 with the wind chill...and to think I went for a nice ride on Saturday. Freakin' weather!

image.jpg

These are the ones that don't like to work on the gen1s right? Hopefully you have a garage to do it in because that's cold. Its -3 right now with a wind chill that brings it to -15 . I feel your pain man.

I have the vacuum one. I love it but was planning on switching to the all electric to save some space on the bike.

Kinda chilly here to 68 but it should be warming up by the time sun rises to 75 you can work on it here bring it over :poke:

You will seriously like that mod. Makes cross country trips a breeze.

These are the ones that don't like to work on the gen1s right? Hopefully you have a garage to do it in because that's cold. Its -3 right now with a wind chill that brings it to -15 . I feel your pain man.

Yes, I have an insulated garage that I built so I could get the Busa...plug in a small heater for an hour and I'm good to go.

Shouldn't there be more pics in this thread? :worthless: even though its not completely void of them

You can check the thread in my signature as well. I know it is the vacuum version, but a lot of the same mods apply.

You will love the cruise control, best mod ever!

You can check the thread in my signature as well. I know it is the vacuum version, but a lot of the same mods apply.

You will love the cruise control, best mod ever!

I used your thread to install mine. Thanks bro it was better than instructions.

yea if i could only figure out how to make that one work on a gen 1 i would be a happy camper

Back