Rossi quits Moto GP and retires immediately

Right! I can't believe I forgot "effective"... my brain must have been in sport-touring mode... Oh snap - I'm supposed to use "EFFECTIVE LEAN ANGLE" when I'm touring as well. ...even though the turns on a track don't change and track conditions are close to finite while road conditions change with every turn but that doesn't matter because if I spent the time and money on track days I'd know exactly what line to take and what tires to run and proper body position and throttle control and when to brake or how to trail brake... OMG!!! I don't know anything about how to correctly operate a motorcycle!

I'm doing it completely wrong. I better sell all 3 of my bikes before I hurt myself - or someone else!

Next you're gonna tell me you have Michelin's on those bikes.. :banghead: Or even worse that you have different pressures from front to rear!! :nono:

I'm amazed you've lasted this long.

Go where? To belittling riders for no real reason OR to pointing out that LCB should sell her bikes NOW? :rofl:
Michelin tires, bots has been building up to it the whole time, I was just waiting for the hammer to drop .....

Next you're gonna tell me you have Michelin's on those bikes.. :banghead: Or even worse that you have different pressures from front to rear!! :nono:

I'm amazed you've lasted this long.

Oh, it's even worse than that.... 1 has Avons and 1 is a YAMAHA!

Go where? To belittling riders for no real reason OR to pointing out that LCB should sell her bikes NOW? :rofl:

Psst - hey... you wanna buy a slightly used Harley?... you can have if for cheap!

Oh, thanks man - now I just have to limp my bike to WI before I crash.... again.

Key??? I need a key for the bike(s)?

Wow - the things you learn when someone goes out and warms up the bike for ya! Who knew... oh, I guess you guys all knew that - never mind.

Hi Lisa! Hope all is well...Doyle (quick temporary jump from the conversation)

Back