Rossi and the new Duc

Sure is gonna be an interesting season for sure, really cannot wait for the first race of the season.

It is looking like a Lorenzo year next year, however Rossi is not the G.O.A.T. for no reason. He'll make a race out of it!

This is gonna be good! It will only raise the expectation level of N. Hayden!
This video is about 3 weeks old now. It was shot 2 days after the last race.
Vale is home with family resting after surgery, doing physical therapy, holiday things.
I want to say they start testing again in Feb.

I love it because this will mark the end of Valentino! Just like the idiot move that Nicky made when he went left Honda for Ducati. The Ducs chassis is no where near up to par of the Yamaha and is just to hard to ride. Stoner came the closest to getting it down and still came up short.
Sinomcelli will be the sleeper surprise of 2011 but I say this next season will come down to Lorenzo & Pedrosa for the Championship. But Americas next great one will be in the fight. By 2012 he will reign supreme!

Go #11! All hail "Elbows!"

This is gonna be good! It will only raise the expectation level of N. Hayden!

I just wonder if Hayden is Ducati's Edwards. By that I mean, an excellent tester, but not the top racer. You need both as Edwards has proven for years. People have always said, he was able to change very little to any part on the bike, and then give UNBELIVABLE amounts of info to the Engineers. What a talent and feel he must have :thumbsup:

I just wonder if Hayden is Ducati's Edwards. By that I mean, an excellent tester, but not the top racer. You need both as Edwards has proven for years. People have always said, he was able to change very little to any part on the bike, and then give UNBELIVABLE amounts of info to the Engineers. What a talent and feel he must have :thumbsup:

Sadly you are correct. There is no doubt, while it may be unspoken...that Nicky will be number 2 in line on this team now. Rossi is treated like a God in the world of MotoGP. With out a doubt he is an unbelievable rider, one of the best ever. It just so happens I can't stand him!

Go Ben! :usa:

Either way no matter how you look at it.... The 2011 MotoGP is going to be a very interesting year!

Lorenzo is on the winning Yamaha... So he is the one to beat!

Ben Spies will be on a Factory Yamaha improving his chances on getting more podium finishes! Go Ben!

Danny Pedrosa is the fastest honda rider out there. They found more Hp this year but the bike doesnt seem as settle or smooth like the yamaha.

Stoner moving to Honda should be interesting!

Divoso has his hit and misses on the Podium for Honda, but he is in the top 5 usually.

Nicky on the Ducati.... he has his ups and downs... He is still coming to terms on his Duc! But doing a little better.

Rossi on the Ducati will be the one to watch. I am hoping he comes out like he did when he went from Honda to Yamaha. Rossi and his crew seem to work well together, and I would like to see them tame the Ducati, and stick it to yamaha/Lorenzo.... I know people maybe tired of Rossi... But he has that magic that others seem to have a hard time finding! Even after a broken right leg... he rides well enough to place in the top 3 or 4th in the field.

In the end of it all I would like to see Ben for the win! With Rossi showing he can tame the Ducati with his crew and take it to Lorenzo. Either way we are all in for one HELL of 2011 MotoGp year!

Either way no matter how you look at it.... The 2011 MotoGP is going to be a very interesting year! Lorenzo is on the winning Yamaha... So he is the one to beat! Ben Spies will be on a Factory Yamaha improving his chances on getting more podium finishes! Go Ben! Danny Pedrosa is the fastest honda rider out there. They found more Hp this year but the bike doesnt seem as settle or smooth like the yamaha. Stoner moving to Honda should be interesting! Divoso has his hit and misses on the Podium for Honda, but he is in the top 5 usually. Nicky on the Ducati.... he has his ups and downs... He is stillcoming to terms on his Duc! But doing a little better. Rossi on the Ducati will be the one to watch. I am hoping hecomes out like he did when he went from Honda to Yamaha. Rossi and his crew seem to work well together, and I would like to see them tame the Ducati, and stick it to yamaha/Lorenzo.... I know people maybe tired of Rossi... But he has that magic that others seem to have a hard time finding! Even after a broken right leg... he rides well enough to place in the top 3 or 4th in the field. In the end of it all I would like to see Ben for the win! With Rossi showing he can tame the Ducati with his crew and take it to Lorenzo. Either way we are all in for one HELL of 2011 MotoGp year!

nicely said dude ..... :beerchug:

I just hope that Rossi doesn't make Hayden look bad. I would kill for half of either one's talent, but Vale has something that even Hayden could only dream of. I don't know what it is, and if we did, we'd all have it..

I'm with everyone else though, GO SPIES!!!!

Back