rookie?

plumbusa

Registered
while my last post was for my new busa,I'm hardly a rookie.My 1st busa was an 03 copper le that I let a friend ride and watched him total it.No insurance so it was a set back.took a while but got a used silver 03 and rode it for a few months and it just didn't seem right.found out the body work had been replaced on the right side so it must have been down.it rattled and felt off so sold it.bought a 06 blue and silver next and talked the wife into letting me turbo it.Rode from south florida to ky and had velocity racing install it.they had a power commander go bad and it wound up burning out a piston.did ride around during busa bash that year but it wasn't running right.velocity rebuilt the engine and it was a fun ride back to south florida.after a few hundred miles and many arguments with the boss sold it.next busa was one of the first 08s down here.rode it to busa bash on Friday it was raining and was supposed to rain all weekend so rode home sat.1500 miles in 2 days.then things got bad around here.wife got breast cancer and dr bills kept increasing to the point toy's had to go.she's better now so we bought the 13 le yellow.would post pictures if I knew how.So as I sais hardly a rookie.

Plum, ur about in line with a lot of us, 54 last month, read carefully ....... click on Go Advanced ( bottom right, center tab ) scroll down to Manage Attachments and click. A box should pop up. Hit Browse, find you pic and click Open. Give it a minute, you'll see changes in the screens where the pic has loaded. Click submit post.

That may not be exact, but it should be close enough. Welcome back and glad to hear the wife is doing alright brother :thumbsup:

hopefully this worked

0316183252_01 (1).jpg

yellow is the best color down here this time of year.The older folks driving around can barely see and do not obey traffic laws.right turns from left lanes and pulling out in front is way too common

Back