Rookie to the mighty Hayabusa

SPIDERMAN

Registered
Since I am new to the site I figured the right thing to do is introduce me and my bike to you fellas!! Please reassure me what a good purchase I have made reliabilitywise.

Picture_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have chosen wisely Spiderman, I will vouch for the reliabilty, 27k miles and just replaced tires, a chain, and front brakes.

For a second there I thought we had another female rider joining us. But I guess she would have named herself Spiderlady or somethin'
laugh.gif

Oh, and buy a shirt!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

New Busa:
- front wheel fell off leaving the dealer's lot
- read seat instantaneously combusted at 200 miles
- muffler belt seized up TIGHT while stopped in a Burger King drive thru

Kidding.
smile.gif
Have my 2003 for 720 miles now and love it. Had a dashboard vibration that the dealer fixed at my 600 break in oil change. Oh, and he showed me how to remove that annoying throttle twist lag.

My you enjoy your orange screaming falcon, and welcome to our lil cult. ;)

Welcome Spiderman..Respect and enjoy the Mighty Busa...
Jekell and Hide....Throttle works both ways and learn them front brakes....what year is yours..can't really tell what color that is..euro??

welcome to the site....you will be known from this day forward as...."Our friendly neibourhood Spiderman".
"Pulls a wheelie whenever he can,"
"Blows by Ninja's , just like that,"
"He gots a Busa , it's the shat."

You guys are a trip-the bike is a y2k model burgundy silver and I am posting from Greece I already know from fast bikes had a XX as a previous bike but nothing could prepare me for the vicious assault this bike posseses,I had it an indicated 192mph and I truly think it had a little more damnnn.
Thanks to everyone for welcoming us aboard.

P.S I say us because if she didn't agree with me buying this bike I wouldn't be talking to you right now, why do they always have to be the boss.

Picture_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

P.S  I say us because if she didn't agree with me buying this bike I wouldn't be talking to you right now, why do they always have to be the boss.
'cause they got the hairy monkey...an we all wanna play with "The Hairy Monkey" .

Back