Rookie Status

Keep posting an you will eventually get there. It took me a little over a year to get my pink toaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Thanks!! I am on a mission to get my post count up and lose my rookie status by January 2011. Let's see if I can do it!! :beerchug:

you're still at less than 250 posts, and this thread's been up for 2 days. i mean, if you're gonna be a post ho, go for the gold, know what i mean? :laugh: you could post more pix of your bike. and i saw a Dinan poster in your garage, have any mods on your bimmer? pix of bimmer, pix of pets, kids, wife (tasteful of course), other toys, guns, etc. all worthwhile to post.

you're still at less than 250 posts, and this thread's been up for 2 days. i mean, if you're gonna be a post ho, go for the gold, know what i mean? :laugh: you could post more pix of your bike. and i saw a Dinan poster in your garage, have any mods on your bimmer? pix of bimmer, pix of pets, kids, wife (tasteful of course), other toys, guns, etc. all worthwhile to post.

Hey Ogre,

Yes my BMW is a Dinan 5. I have a lot of $$$ tied up in that car, but it was my project for many years. I didn't take any short cuts. All of the mods are OEM BMW or Dinan........nothing else. I enjoy cars, more so than bikes. My BMW was my toy until I fixed her up just as you see in the picture I posted earlier. Now she is just a garage queen. She has 52k miles, and I now put less than 2k mile on the car per year. After I finished my car, I bought the Hayabusa. Now that I have the Hayabusa like I want it, I decided to buy a 93 Mustang 5.0 Coupe. I'm in the process of restoring that to near showroom condition. After I finish the Stang, I don't know what will be next. :whistle:

BMW5

you need the 4V 5.4L out of the navigator for your stang, along with a KB or whipple.

you need the 4V 5.4L out of the navigator for your stang, along with a KB or whipple.

I'm keeping this one all stock, all original. When I get ready to sell, it will probably bring more money that way.

Back